IGNORED

penis on roof

Guest Al Hounos

Guest bitroast
what i dont understand is why go to all that trouble if you arent going to make use of the full length of the roof?

Maybe he painted it in the winter and the chimney smoke was bothering him.

I was thinking that he might have wanted to draw a squirt coming out of the end but he didn't have time before he went on his around the world jaunt...

maybe the news site photoshopped it out for the sake of appropiateness? i can't imagine he'd draw a penis that size, with enough room for some squirting at the end, and leave it blank*enters state of depression*

Guest joshier
so how did they finally figure it out?

google maps?

I'd love to see that reaction.

'oh mummy, now that we've explored the canary islands and the large volcanoes of hawaii - can we see our house?.. Why of course darling, lets take a look!'... 'oh.......' *silence*.

But I bet they must have thought that it was a prank on google maps. I'm surprised they actually bothered to check.

what i dont understand is why go to all that trouble if you arent going to make use of the full length of the roof?

Maybe he painted it in the winter and the chimney smoke was bothering him.

I was thinking that he might have wanted to draw a squirt coming out of the end but he didn't have time before he went on his around the world jaunt...

maybe the news site photoshopped it out for the sake of appropiateness? i can't imagine he'd draw a penis that size, with enough room for some squirting at the end, and leave it blank*enters state of depression*

maybe he planned to get on the roof and get on all fours at the end of it, so his rich friends flying past in their helicopters could see him getting fucked in the ass by a giant paint-cock?

.. just a thought.

Archived