IGNORED

penis on roof

Guest Al Hounos

http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/newsbeat...000/7961224.stm

_45596188_house466300.jpg

An 18-year-old has secretly painted a 60ft drawing of a phallus on the roof of his parents' £1million mansion in Berkshire. It was there for a year before his parents found out. They say he'll have to scrub it off when he gets back from travelling.

Now THAT is IDM

Guest Al Hounos
if you're going to deface your own house by drawing a dick on it you'd think you would put a little more artistic skill into it. This guy doesnt know how to draw dicks!

i think it's part of the charm

Guest assegai
so how did they finally figure it out?

google maps?

A news copter contacted the family to do a story on it

Yeah, and as if he's really going to be made to scrub it off...

*Spoiled twat arrives home, parents yell at him, then instruct the staff to get up there and get to it*

Guest nene multiple assgasms
http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/newsbeat...000/7961224.stm

_45596188_house466300.jpg

An 18-year-old has secretly painted a 60ft drawing of a phallus on the roof of his parents' £1million mansion in Berkshire. It was there for a year before his parents found out. They say he'll have to scrub it off when he gets back from travelling.

Now THAT is IDM

definitely more breakcore thatn idm.

if you're going to deface your own house by drawing a dick on it you'd think you would put a little more artistic skill into it. This guy doesnt know how to draw dicks!

i think it's part of the charm

i personally would find it awesome if the kid did a realistic painting of a hard throbbing cock on his roof instead, but i can see the charm in the Super Bad style 10 second penis sketch

Guest Tony Danza
what i dont understand is why go to all that trouble if you arent going to make use of the full length of the roof?

Maybe he painted it in the winter and the chimney smoke was bothering him.

what i dont understand is why go to all that trouble if you arent going to make use of the full length of the roof?

I was thinking that he might have wanted to draw a squirt coming out of the end but he didn't have time before he went on his around the world jaunt...

Guest Tony Danza

I was thinking that he might have wanted to draw a squirt coming out of the end but he didn't have time before he went on his around the world jaunt...

Ahh, good supposition.

Archived