IGNORED

first song you got high to (+year/age)

Guest tht tne

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge
venetian snares/2007/12

I remember this well, you and my sister had been dating for 8 years and decided to celebrate your anniversary, if I remember correctly, Chris Cunningham rang to say he'd be making a film soon? and John sat on the floor and spoke in tongues. Adam was playing snake on the 3210 and yelling at Johnny that Nanette was not for him, but for Adam himself. Later that night you all got drunk and Adam attempted to climb the gutter at a house at the top of cambridge, got to the top, fell off and was saved by some bins, Steve stumbled home in his piss.

Baby Dave was sore, and his Golf needed work.

Guest Wall Bird

Hard to say. I don't believe I listened to music the first time I smoked. I think it may have been 'Opus Pocus' by Jaco Pastorius. Probably around 2002.

I have to say, though, that hearing Windowlicker for the first time while in a similar state blew my mind.

Music and weed are like peanut butter and jelly. Classic, and for a damn good reason.

Archived