IGNORED

first song you got high to (+year/age)

Guest tht tne

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zaphod

i think it was that grunge song that goes something like "do you waaaaanna be. my. anGEL. give it uuuuuup to meeeEE". or maybe a pink floyd song, us and them or something. lol

Guest countchocula
i think it was that grunge song that goes something like "do you waaaaanna be. my. anGEL. give it uuuuuup to meeeEE".

Toadies - Possum Kingdom

i received contact high while cut chemist was doing his turntablism scratching at some show in long beach back in like 2001. i can count the times i got high... and the first 2 were during high school! after those first 2 times, i didn't have interest to continue!

the hits were given to me by a dude that bought the stuff from my dad!

Guest taxman

yeah i have no idea. it was probably something by sigur ros or radiohead, based on the kind of music i was listening to around the time i started getting high.

Guest Quixote

I was at a bonfire in the middle of an empty cornfield in amish country, and I would have been 19 years old (2003). There was no music.

I am sure that the first time I purposely turned on music when high was Aphex Twin. Which album is beyond me though (DrukQs or RDJ album are my best guesses).

My first mushroom trip that I listened to music was definitely the Analord series. And I listened to Tom Waits my first time on mescaline.

edit: Year

Guest analogue wings

Beastie Boys - Check Your Head

thuis is probably a great pot record, but i did subsequently decide that pot was not for me

Guest Glass Plate

well when my friends and I used to do salvia we'd always have Rhubarb (from SAWII) on loop. It was a good choice I guess. I don't do drugs any more though, was young and foolish.

Guest beatfanatic
i think it was that grunge song that goes something like "do you waaaaanna be. my. anGEL. give it uuuuuup to meeeEE". or maybe a pink floyd song, us and them or something. lol

sounds like Massive Attack's Angel to me

Ive never done drugs

well when my friends and I used to do salvia we'd always have Rhubarb (from SAWII) on loop. It was a good choice I guess. I don't do drugs any more though, was young and foolish.

you still are.

:omg: :kiss:

Guest zaphod

sounds like Massive Attack's Angel to me

Ive never done drugs

apparently you've never heard massive attack's angel either, lol

Guest bitroast

no idea what the song was (2006/16)

was when me and group of friends set up camp in empty property friend's dad recently bought, out in this absolutely nothing town few hours away from city.

lots of smoking and drinking. lots of sigur ros, radiohead, smiths, postal service, velvet underground. and heart of glass by blondie on repeat for hours on end.

Archived