IGNORED

Juicy Luke Vibert

Guest Ricky Downtown

Guest JohnTqs

It's the Juicy Luke Vibert Mad Lib!! copy your entries and paste them, in order, into the brackets within the spoiler. No cheating, fill in all the nouns, adjectives, and verbs, then open the spoiler and copy and paste your entries. (look for the brackets ex: [noun])

adjective:

noun:

noun:

noun:

noun:

adjective:

noun:

noun:

verb:

noun:

noun:

plural noun:

noun:

plural noun:

plural noun:

noun:

noun:

plural noun:

verb present tense:

verb present tense:

adjective:

I'm Juicy Luke Vibert, trading as Wagon Christ. And I'm here to talk to you about the beautiful music we could be making together. And if my intimate little chat turns you on, gets the juices bubbling, then so much the better baby.

We'll have a nice, hot, wet, sticky time together. The idea of us all [adjective] while you put this [noun] through my [noun] covered in [noun] makes my salty [noun] throb. I hope for your [adjective] [noun], and my lips are getting moist just thinking about the special moments we'll soon have together. As I go up, and up, and up, taking you higher, and higher, and higher, sucking away your [noun] as i [verb] with all of your [noun] at the same time. Sometimes getting the [noun] right up between the [plural noun] of your [noun]. You see, I just love [plural noun]. I really know where the sensitive sections are, and i know how to tweak them. That should drive you mad for my [plural noun], or whatever your favorite [noun] is. My [noun] is always hot for [plural noun] like you. You know a good thing when you hear it. I mean, why else would you be listening to me right now? You've got great taste...I look forward to [verb present tense] your world, [verb present tense], and making it [adjective]. I know, in fact, I think, I think, I think, we're there, we're there, it's here, it's here, right now...ohhh....ohh...oh....

Guest hahathhat
I'm Juicy Luke Vibert, trading as Wagon Christ. And I'm here to talk to you about the beautiful music we could be making together. And if my intimate little chat turns you on, gets the juices bubbling, then so much the better baby.

We'll have a nice, hot, wet, sticky time together. The idea of us all stoned while you put this nug through my nipple covered in nougat makes my salty nincompoop throb. I hope for your high joint, and my lips are getting moist just thinking about the special moments we'll soon have together. As I go up, and up, and up, taking you higher, and higher, and higher, sucking away your jerk as i jerk with all of your spliff at the same time. Sometimes getting the titmouse right up between the doogie housers of your noun. You see, I just love verbs. I really know where the sensitive sections are, and i know how to tweak them. That should drive you mad for my internets, or whatever your favorite wookie is. My rutabaga is always hot for hibuscuses like you. You know a good thing when you hear it. I mean, why else would you be listening to me right now? You've got great taste...I look forward to wanking your world, smoking, and making it forked. I know, in fact, I think, I think, I think, we're there, we're there, it's here, it's here, right now...ohhh....ohh...oh....

Archived