IGNORED

Quaristice EP's artwork

Guest Luke

I've just (finally) downloaded all the EP's from Quaristice and was wondering if the artwork is available so that I can have them in cd cases with the rest of my Ae collection :)

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Fucking amazing times, take it thats the back inlay too? Are they the right size? I'm shit when it comes to editing photos and stuff.

I was just going to make a thread on Quadrange.ep.ae. There are some fucking amazing tracks between this and the Versions Quaristice releases.

The Plc ccc put me in this weird trance-like state (not even drug-induced). It was kind of awesome and creepy at the same time.

In regards to the artwork, Quaristice was kind of cool from a minimal standpoint but I think they took it too far with Quadrange. Did they really need to hire The Designers Republic to draw 3 colors of squares for them? I love some of these tracks and think they deserve some more fitting imagery/artwork to compliment the music

Guest Betty
Yeah I'm not a huge fan of the artwork for this, maybe I just don't get it.

there's nothing to get. anyone that says otherwise is a flaming fucking faggot.

Oh yeah? Have you measured it? Hmmm?

I'm guna have a go at editing them to fit a jewel case. If they're sat on my itunes or burnt to a disc and shelved, I'll not listen to them as much...

I'm guna have a go at editing them to fit a jewel case. If they're sat on my itunes or burnt to a disc and shelved, I'll not listen to them as much...

dude, just cut a piece of construction paper for god's sake.

I can see going through the trouble of doing this if there was any "album art" to speak of, but alas, there is none.

Unless you're OCD, and then you can't help it.

But seriously man. Come on.

I don't know why this irks me so....

Archived