IGNORED

Last post.

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest Stoppit

I am, and I don't even have a signature

I never need watmm again, I have all I need now, and forever.

Last post.

ask not what watmm can do for you, but what you can do for watmm.

Guest Helper ET
I never need watmm again, I have all I need now, and forever.

Last post.

i good indication of truth, would be if everyone on watmm just left. the problem lies not in watmm though, but in the way people use it. watmm doesnt have to be this cyclical game of falsity. it can be used for a higher purpose, to help everyone else become self realized. there is a reason why people, like abusivegeorge, or aesterlingman leave, it is because they have found a higher truth, and living the way watmm wanted them to live, was going against what they knew to be true, so they had to leave

it is possible though to actually have both, once you integrate your outer self with your inner being. you can make watmm, as i have, a vehicle for truth. and the outer self that is knowingly posting on watmm untruly, can begin posting on watmm in a true way, so you dont actually have to leave. the part that wants to leave watmm is simply an unrealized mental pattern that is controlling your behavior. this place is actually an amazing thing to be a part of, no matter how many trolls, idiots, unrealized people, or lost fools, join in on the discussion, which is for the same thing. when you log onto watmm, you arent looking to have fun. you think youa re, but you are not. your being is trying to flourish, and the only way your mind knows how to let it do that, even though the mind doesnt understand what it is doing, is to let that being flow. this is like when you eat. you dont eat becasue your hungry. you dont eat because if you dont youll starve and die. you eat because it acts as a vehicle for your being to explore itself in the experience of you as a human being. watmm is just brain food, once you realize this, you wont even want to ever leave watmm, instead, youll want to use it for something that you are not used to using it for, which can actually be something truthful.

Guest Rambo

very true ET. Especially the bit about the caravan.

Yeah this signature separator has got to go, i can't work under these conditions

Guest Chloe S

he let us keep the unicorns, did you not expect some kind of evil twist!! :P

take chloe with you

there was really no need for that now was there!!! you child!!

Guest abusivegeorge
he let us keep the unicorns, did you not expect some kind of evil twist!! :P

take chloe with you

there was really no need for that now was there!!! you child!!

Babe can you see the irony in his post though?

Last post.

I love the the new signature separator, it underlines everything I say, unless I push the enter key a bunch!

Archived