1. 1. Are You?

• YES
    • NO
    • ESSINES IS AWESOME

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

I'm not circumsized, apparently an uncircumsized penis can pleasure a woman more than a circumsized one, so I guess it's just whether or not your parents loved you at birth as to whether they gave you the chop or not, they didn't give me the chop.

Guest Betty

Yeah, everyone's afraid of a little smegma. Just remember that when you're all camping out in 18 page cheese appreciation threads.

his wittle wee hole wouldn't stwetch when he was awoused

No, it wasn't for phimosis. There's loads of reasons why you might have to have it done, and a late circumcision is actually fairly common in older men (50+) in the UK. Not that I'm 50+.

i want to hear in detail about your penis kakapo.

If only I had a penny everytime I heard someone say that.

Some thoughts:

- The smegma thing is partly true, in the sense I no longer have to consciously make the effort to keep clean and pull my foreskin back etc. Ultimately, I was always clean anyway, and its a really minor change in hygiene routine. Less smegma is most definitely not a valid reason for circumcision.

- You do lose sensitivity overall, which is only partially compensated by increased sensitivity elsewhere. This had the effect of not only making sex feel different, but also the technicalities of sex had to change. Difficult to explain, but I'm sure you have an idea of what I mean.

- Women haven't got a clue about male anatomy. I've had English and American girls both pre and post op, and I'm 29 so theres a pretty wide age and experience range in there too (that's right, Alpha Male 2009). Post-op, 50% of them couldn't tell the difference between circumcised and uncircumcised (and it's an obvious and 'clean' cut). The other 50% can't actually get their head round how the operation works. I had a meeting with a female junior doctor prior to the op, and even she seemed confused. And it's bad enough being milked like a cow when you have a foreskin, circumcised it's fucking awful.

In the end I didn't have a choice, but I wouldn't get my kids done. Unless it's a medical necessity, don't get it done.

I'm not circumsized, apparently an uncircumsized penis can pleasure a woman more than a circumsized one,

The theory is that an uncircumcised cock will create more friction. There is a small element of truth in this in that, as alluded to above, it forces you to change technique. I wish I had more empirical evidence, but as my love making skills can best be described as amateurish but enthusiastic, I have consistently disappointed women both pre and post op.

Guest Betty

Did they give you your foreskin to take home in a jar? You could probably have it fashioned into penis attire you know.

Did they give you your foreskin to take home in a jar? You could probably have it fashioned into penis attire you know.

I had a circumcision party where I deepfried it with some calamari and we played 'foreskin roulette'.

his wittle wee hole wouldn't stwetch when he was awoused

No, it wasn't for phimosis. There's loads of reasons why you might have to have it done, and a late circumcision is actually fairly common in older men (50+) in the UK. Not that I'm 50+.

i want to hear in detail about your penis kakapo.

If only I had a penny everytime I heard someone say that.

Some thoughts:

- The smegma thing is partly true, in the sense I no longer have to consciously make the effort to keep clean and pull my foreskin back etc. Ultimately, I was always clean anyway, and its a really minor change in hygiene routine. Less smegma is most definitely not a valid reason for circumcision.

- You do lose sensitivity overall, which is only partially compensated by increased sensitivity elsewhere. This had the effect of not only making sex feel different, but also the technicalities of sex had to change. Difficult to explain, but I'm sure you have an idea of what I mean.

- Women haven't got a clue about male anatomy. I've had English and American girls both pre and post op, and I'm 29 so theres a pretty wide age and experience range in there too (that's right, Alpha Male 2009). Post-op, 50% of them couldn't tell the difference between circumcised and uncircumcised (and it's an obvious and 'clean' cut). The other 50% can't actually get their head round how the operation works. I had a meeting with a female junior doctor prior to the op, and even she seemed confused. And it's bad enough being milked like a cow when you have a foreskin, circumcised it's fucking awful.

In the end I didn't have a choice, but I wouldn't get my kids done. Unless it's a medical necessity, don't get it done.

YOU DIDN'T SAY WHY YOU HAD TO HA.. (sorry caps) ...ve it done.

i command you to tell us why you chopped off part of Our Heavenly Father's perfect creation

when you pissed did it make the noise of a balloon emptying?

I did actually write it all out and then decided, no, this was a step too far, even for wattem. It's nothing exciting.

I do miss being able to hold my foreskin shut while pissing, thereby inflating it with urine, and then letting it all out. Also as a child I would occasionally put marbles down there and roll them about. Never really an adult pursuit for me, but it would be nice to have the option.

Guest Gary C
I do miss being able to hold my foreskin shut while pissing, thereby inflating it with urine, and then letting it all out.

See sig.

i command you to tell us why you chopped off part of Our Heavenly Father's perfect creation

when you pissed did it make the noise of a balloon emptying?

I did actually write it all out and then decided, no, this was a step too far, even for wattem. It's nothing exciting.

I do miss being able to hold my foreskin shut while pissing, thereby inflating it with urine, and then letting it all out. Also as a child I would occasionally put marbles down there and roll them about. Never really an adult pursuit for me, but it would be nice to have the option.

PM me i won't tell.

yo kakapo, thanks for sharing your story. i've always been curious about the difference between wanking pre and post. i'm sure it's a different process. but , is it any worse or better (or is it the same?)? is there a difference?

please answer my question with a video response.

Archived