IGNORED

sunset

Guest Tony Danza

Guest Tony Danza
you live in hawaii though

I'm not bragging; just sharing. I really enjoyed it today. I rarely get to see the sunset because I'm so busy.

yeah, sorry, it's an awesome picture, i just always get jealous cause i live in canada. which is beautiful in it's own right but it doesn't have quite the reputation hawaii does. my girlfriends parents go there like once a year and it's always an event and we get jealous.

the thing i've noticed about bc is that you never get to see the sunset because of mountains and shit everywhere.

although i have caught some wicked sunsets in bc aswell, like in tofino, looking out at the ocean.

but anyways, nice picture

edit: saskatchewan has the best sunsets. land of living skies and all that..

Guest Tony Danza
yeah, sorry, it's an awesome picture, i just always get jealous cause i live in canada. which is beautiful in it's own right but it doesn't have quite the reputation hawaii does. my girlfriends parents go there like once a year and it's always an event and we get jealous.

I was born and raised in Hawaii, and I'm not very smart. I didn't realize how awesome Hawaii is until I lived in Idaho for two years. It's like Canada, but not nearly as awesome as Canada. Actually, it's not nearly as awesome as anywhere. In fact, it downright sucks and all Idahoans should burn, including that guy I made friends with in this very forum who lives somewhere in Idaho. Yeah, that's right, man. Fuck you. Fuck that guy, whoever he is.

the thing i've noticed about bc is that you never get to see the sunset because of mountains and shit everywhere.

although i have caught some wicked sunsets in bc aswell, like in tofino, looking out at the ocean.

if you live in the lower mainland you never get good sunsets just cause the area is kinda junk to start with. but up in fort st john or down in castlegar you get some gorgeous mountain/valley sunsets. breath taking shit

and tony, i remember you talking about how shit the economy is in hawaii. the whole tourism thing. it sounded depressing. as nice as hawaii sounds i'd really rather vacation somewhere else. i want to go to scandanavia or china or alaska but my gf isn't so awesome on those ideas. i'll try and get some nice snaps of a sunset here once the spring gets into full gear.

Guest Tony Danza

if you live in the lower mainland you never get good sunsets just cause the area is kinda junk to start with. but up in fort st john or down in castlegar you get some gorgeous mountain/valley sunsets. breath taking shit

and tony, i remember you talking about how shit the economy is in hawaii. the whole tourism thing. it sounded depressing. as nice as hawaii sounds i'd really rather vacation somewhere else. i want to go to scandanavia or china or alaska but my gf isn't so awesome on those ideas. i'll try and get some nice snaps of a sunset here once the spring gets into full gear.

After Idaho, I'd live on the moon if it were Hawaii. I don't care what the cost is here. I am getting a master's degree, working three days a week, paying rent, and eating good food thanks to my awesome hospital job. Soon I'll become a teacher, make double what I'm making, and then make 20 percent more on top of that in five years.

These are all options I was unaware of before I moved to Idaho.

lol Idaho.

Loldaho.

Where I lived the sunsets were purple and red, and yellow and on fire and the clouds would catch the colours everywhere, that's -- it's neat because I used to look at them all the time (When I was little). You don't see that.

Archived