IGNORED

PRON from early 20th century

Guest Betty

Guest bitroast

what the hell, after googling around and finding some pics, 2 of the pics triachus posted showed up. something to do with viewing them first??

anyway, this pic is fucken awesome.

Guest Betty

Dudes, alright, light some scented candles and get your lube, I'm going to describe them to you. Firstly there's a fair maiden exposing herself to a knight in shining armor ever so elegantly, he holds his hand to his heart in a romantic gesture while his armor explodes to reveal his throbbing member; it is wearing a tiny little crown. He is a king and it is his little prince! The next image is kind of mysterious... some hideous creature is surrounded by the sculls of its previous victims. It has webbed claws and a vagina for a mouth and is raping some poor naked damsel with a Medusa head of snakes except in this case they are penises (penii?). A knight is here to save the day, he lifts his massive, weighty dong above his head like an sledgehammer about to bring it down upon the monster. It spews its vagina at him. The next one is confusing too (or maybe it's simple and I am trying to find more in it) an evil looking monk is getting a handjob off a young woman but she really is putting a lot of effort into it, her leg is pushing up against a dressing table. Is she trying to pull it off literally? I.. I'm n-not s-sure... The next one features a bunch of farmers scaring away a dog from their pasture because evidently, the dog has been fucking their daughter. The dirty mutt has just up and bolted mid coitus but the girl is still attached to his groin and is being dragged along behind him. Ha ha ha! The next one is some kind of depiction of the 'Phallocentric Nature of Religiosity' (or sumpthin) a naked woman on her bed writhes in agony under the oppression of the cross which looms over her. The cross however, (suprise suprise) has a ginormous KNOB complete with a floating halo and heavenly rays of light. Next a man lays asleep on his bed, above him on the wall there are French posters for Michelin tires, he must be a cyclist. A woman with a bicycle pump inflates his cock and ball sack to abnormal shapes and sizes. How he sleeps though this I do not know. In the next image a woman is being harassed by a gaggle of aggressive geese and one has even managed to get up her dress. This is particularly disconcerting as they are dickheaded geese (geese that have dicks for heads). Next a couple rush into a bedroom about to go at it except they discover their friend who has committed suicide. He is hanging from the rafters from a noose which is actually his massive schlong wrapped around his neck. The final image is more up-beat: some dumb lezzo has put her entire head inside another woman's pussy to the delight of a crowd of guffawing onlookers. The end.

Dudes, alright, light some scented candles and get your lube, I'm going to describe them to you. Firstly there's a fair maiden exposing herself to a knight in shining armor ever so elegantly, he holds his hand to his heart in a romantic gesture while his armor explodes to reveal his throbbing member; it is wearing a tiny little crown. He is a king and it is his little prince! The next image is kind of mysterious... some hideous creature is surrounded by the sculls of its previous victims. It has webbed claws and a vagina for a mouth and is raping some poor naked damsel with a Medusa head of snakes except in this case they are penises (penii?). A knight is here to save the day, he lifts his massive, weighty dong above his head like an sledgehammer about to bring it down upon the monster. It spews its vagina at him. The next one is confusing too (or maybe it's simple and I am trying to find more in it) an evil looking monk is getting a handjob off a young woman but she really is putting a lot of effort into it, her leg is pushing up against a dressing table. Is she trying to pull it off literally? I.. I'm n-not s-sure... The next one features a bunch of farmers scaring away a dog from their pasture because evidently, the dog has been fucking their daughter. The dirty mutt has just up and bolted mid coitus but the girl is still attached to his groin and is being dragged along behind him. Ha ha ha! The next one is some kind of depiction of the 'Phallocentric Nature of Religiosity' (or sumpthin) a naked woman on her bed writhes in agony under the oppression of the cross which looms over her. The cross however, (suprise suprise) has a ginormous KNOB complete with a floating halo and heavenly rays of light. Next a man lays asleep on his bed, above him on the wall there are French posters for Michelin tires, he must be a cyclist. A woman with a bicycle pump inflates his cock and ball sack to abnormal shapes and sizes. How he sleeps though this I do not know. In the next image a woman is being harassed by a gaggle of aggressive geese and one has even managed to get up her dress. This is particularly disconcerting as they are dickheaded geese (geese that have dicks for heads). Next a couple rush into a bedroom about to go at it except they discover their friend who has committed suicide. He is hanging from the rafters from a noose which is actually his massive schlong wrapped around his neck. The final image is more up-beat: some dumb lezzo has put her entire head inside another woman's pussy to the delight of a crowd of guffawing onlookers. The end.

somebody who hasen't seen the original drawings should mspaint these descriptions

Guest bitroast

man, drawing an image of this level maturity was like year 12 math class all over again !

betty's descriptions are a hilarious read.

oh, just realised the damsel was naked. still not entirely sure what "It spews its vagina at him" means.

post-881-1240054257_thumb.png

Guest bitroast

LOL!

i got the knight pretty spot on. re-reading betty's description, lolling at my mistake about the medusa penis hair :D

Guest uelogy

wtf is wrong here, nothing is working... and i need to get my sleep - i cant sleep all worked up like this GOD DAMN IT

Guest Betty
LOL!

i got the knight pretty spot on. re-reading betty's description, lolling at my mistake about the medusa penis hair :D

lol... who would risk their life to save a penis headed damsel?

Guest bitroast
LOL!

lol... who would risk their penis to save a penis* headed damsel?

seriously though, considering the insanity of the pics, nothing struck me as odd about the damsel having penis hair at the time :P

Archived