IGNORED

GPA in College and Highschool

Guest AOOproductions

HS=2.5

sitting on a 3.2 in Uni right now.

Kinda scary cause it seems like I hardly do anything for school anymore, haven't even opened my books this semester...

Guest abusivegeorge

I got kicked out of film studies, then failed media. I was pissed the whole time, but they still kept me for 3 years, now I know fucking loads about film production, media communication and production. But nothing to show for it, because I never put any of it on paper.

All my knowledge is up here in my head, shame could have gotten far by now, but nevermind!

Guest AOOproductions
I got kicked out of film studies, then failed media. I was pissed the whole time, but they still kept me for 3 years, now I know fucking loads about film production, media communication and production. But nothing to show for it, because I never put any of it on paper.

All my knowledge is up here in my head, shame could have gotten far by now, but nevermind!

how? did u just not like being assigned projects and follow criteria for an art major?

Guest Panoptimist

Came out of H.S. with a 2.7.

I'm finishing my Sophomore year of college. My previous three semesters I had respective GPA's of 3.7, 3.5, and 3.6 This semester I'll be lucky with a 2.0.

What does that mean?

I have 4 semesters left.

I loved the work too. This semester I met my girl and loved her.

Guest Panoptimist
explain this scoring system please american

why did the chicken cross the road i do not know human

Guest Al Hounos
explain this scoring system please american

0-3.0 well lazy

3.0-4.0 r8 clevah

(i no thats not scottich but whatever)

Archived