IGNORED

2009 NFL Draft!

QBLA

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

The Chargers took a guy from freaking Canada that probably would have been an UDFA. WTF.

Happy with the 49ers getting Crabtree!

that was the one where everyone thought the raiders were going to get him but they ended up skipping crabtree for a "not as impressive" wide receiver?

pretty happy with bears picking iglesias from oklahoma. your solid receivers almost seem to come out of the second, third and fourth rounds. good picks otherwise looking for some talent on defense. i was afraid that they'd blow all their picks on wide outs.

bears gonna win the division fo sho

word... chicago look pretty good right now.

in my heart, i'm pulling for detriot to have a successful season... that's what my heart is telling me!

Guest theSun

buffalo addressed their lineman needs with maybin at DE and wood on the interior O-line. should be an OK pick with nelson in the third, they need someone decent after robert royal stunk up the TE corps here.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud
The Chargers took a guy from freaking Canada that probably would have been an UDFA. WTF.

Larry English?

No, Larry English is from the US. Vaughn Martin from Western Ontario is the guy. I'm talking about.

English would definitely have gotten drafted, maybe even in the first round.

I've watched some film and read an article about the Vaughn Martin guy, and he might be a pretty good pick after all. A 4th round pick isn't that much of a gamble for someone that's 330 pounds, runs a 4.9second 40 yard dash, and did 45 reps at 225 pounds.

Plus he's very articulate in interviews, which is not the norm for a defensive lineman. I think he had a pretty high Wonderlic too.

Archived