IGNORED

anatomy and your johnsons*

kaini

Guest Yegg
what would i get for sending it?

vadge pics?

I'll give you a palm reading, but for dicks.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

I'm just a regular everyday normal guy

my dick is five and a half inches long, motherfucker!

This thread would be much more interesting as a cock-off between the self-proclaimed most well-endowed members of the board: Essines, Tauboo, Ian C, Idrn, and Braintree.

Guest thanksomuch
i'm not russian D:

but i can be if you want me to. (?)

What?! Are you Slavic not at all???

german, but lived in russia.

i "heard" essines has a nice cock.

instead of a size poll, why not a thread full of nsfw self portraits a la menwithiphones.com ?

I mean www.guyswithiphones.com

Guest AOOproductions

I dont know where to measure from. The base of my pens on top where the hair is... or the bottom starting from the very top of the ballsack? if its from the top of the ball sack then IM HUGE! But i don't think thats how u do it. I think 6ish. Plus size doesnt even matter... i mean very rarely when I fuck do I stick my whole dick in anyways... unless to mix it up every couple pumps... and yet she cums anyways. So basically its like 3-4 incher Cause that all I use baby.

i mean very rarely when I fuck do I stick my whole dick in anyways... unless to mix it up every couple pumps... and yet she cums anyways. So basically its like 3-4 incher Cause that all I use baby.

lol what?

evidently you only fuck missionary.

I dont know where to measure from. The base of my pens on top where the hair is... or the bottom starting from the very top of the ballsack? if its from the top of the ball sack then IM HUGE! But i don't think thats how u do it. I think 6ish. Plus size doesnt even matter... i mean very rarely when I fuck do I stick my whole dick in anyways... unless to mix it up every couple pumps... and yet she cums anyways. So basically its like 3-4 incher Cause that all I use baby.

oh my lol

Archived