IGNORED

My First new car

Guest Tony Danza

Guest Tony Danza
a yaris then

Do you think it's better looking than a Fit?

not a lot, but yeah..

I think the Yaris looks like an egg, and it doesn't retain its resale value as well as the Fit.

I'm nowhere near being a man so I cannot choose black.

This is not going to "get you laid," especially not in that color.

Damnit! Which color will get me laid?

So, no one likes the car. Can someone recommend me a better, new, entry level car? Or, is this just a case of "everything is lame because I'm on the Internet and this guy doesn't have a beard and he likes to fuck women old enough to be his mother."?

I'm not ashamed. I like what I like.

word... you do yo thang! you do what makes you feel good y0!

Guest assegai

I really don't like these tiny entry level hatchbacks but the FIT is probably the best of price range. Otherwise I'd atleast go with a civic.

Guest Al Hounos

lol, WATMM would have tony get something IDM like an ancient mercedes 300d or an old vw golf or a ford capri.

the fit is the best small car out there, honda makes the most reliable cars. good choice.

Guest Tony Danza
lol, WATMM would have tony get something IDM like an ancient mercedes 300d or an old vw golf or a ford capri.

the fit is the best small car out there, honda makes the most reliable cars. good choice.

Thank you for your support, Mr. Hounos. If you are ever in need of transport to the marketplace and our schedules are juxtaposed opportunistically, I will happily offer you a conveyance.

Archived