IGNORED

Futureshop/BestBuy Internal Newsletter

thehauntingsoul

So I work for a call center for Futureshop/BestBuy, and they just came out with a weekly newsletter on the company intranet. It had an interesting article on it that I thought I would post. Take not at how fucking AWFUL this man's situation is, and how he was legitimately upset about our company fuck up, but ended up getting the shaft from us anyways, and we post an internal fucking newsletter making fun of it. I hope this gets onto yahoo news front page or something.

Customer Encounter Story

Have you ever had a real dozy of a call? Or a very, very weird call?

What was it about? How did you turn the call around and how did you resolve the situation?

Please submit your Customer Encounters to share your expertise to the rest of the TEAM!

The story of Dr. John Paul

Dr. John Paul called in to Future Shop customer service because he had a store issue. He was upset as he purchased a washer and a dryer and when they delivered the items they scratched his wall and the washer too!

Dr. John Paul was absolutely furious and irrational. He had already spoken to the store and demanded that they deliver a new unit immediately for free.

Of course this was not possible, so he called us. This customer was so irate and irrational that 2 of our CSR\'s warned him they would disconnect the call several times before they ended the call and he of course called back.

Finally, I took over the call as the CSR was clearly struggling to explain to this customer that it was not possible to get a free washer delivered tonight!

After I had a very drawn out conversation about who is more important Jessica took over the call, She ended up having to disconnect the call as this customer was so vulgar (it cannot be mentioned in this newsletter). He eventually got a hold of CHQ and they did get him a new washer, but it wasn\'t until a few days later and it wasn\'t for free!

Guest Iain C

Wow, they scratched the WALL? AND the washer? That is beyond the pale. He certainly did not deserve the cruel and merciless dissection he received in your newsletter, particularly when his complaint to your company was evidently so calm, rational and not in any way profane or threatening.

Guest my usernames always really suck
So I work for a call center

I bet you can cook a mean curry soup, Sridhar

Archived