IGNORED

what do you do with your stalks?

Guest melotronic

Guest melotronic

some people chuck them, some smoke them, i know someone who made little forests out of them.

my personal advice is to save them up, stick them in a bottle of vodka for a few weeks then drink and enjoy... gets you nicely hammered, excellent stuff.

Guest AOOproductions
make hash out of them?

i thought u need actual weed to do this... im pretty sure your hash will be quite week.

Guest taxman

vodka tends to get me fucked up on it's own behalf... do weed stems make a difference?

when i have a stem i put it in a small baggie and label it with a serial number. then i take it to a safety deposit box which contains all of my weed stems since 2003.

Guest uelogy
vodka tends to get me fucked up on it's own behalf... do weed stems make a difference?

when i have a stem i put it in a small baggie and label it with a serial number. then i take it to a safety deposit box which contains all of my weed stems since 2003.

If this was said by anyone with the name other then "taxman" I would have been skeptical...

Guest boo

off-topic but if you put a used vanilla pod in your sugar jar you get vanilla flavoured sugar

Guest melotronic

totally, you'll feel a different kind of fucked from just hitting the voddy, giggles etc. best of both worlds really (goes down smooth at the end of a wired night too)

your bowel movements may also bear the fragrance of marijuana the next day

:excl:

Guest Betty

totally, you'll feel a different kind of fucked from just hitting the voddy, giggles etc. best of both worlds really (goes down smooth at the end of a wired night too)

your bowel movements may also bear the fragrance of marijuana the next day

Which then make good brownies.

Guest melotronic
Throw them away, because I'm not a desperate weirdo like 90% of stoners.

lol :wink:

we just see it as a way to get the most out of our precious money

Archived