IGNORED

Michael McDonald

Velazquez

A lot of you are probably bored by hearing about Michael McDonald and rightfully so. You've been very kind to indulge me with asking about it day after day and week after week. But for those who aren't, I'm sure there will be plenty of time in the future to give you the minute by minute recap if you're interested. In short, it was an amazing day: beautiful weather, calm water, a beautiful sunrise, my crazy family out en masse (complete with Julie and Michael cowbells) cheering us on along the way... It's been a lot of work but, like most hard work, it paid off in spades.

• 1 month later...
Sweet Freedom also shows his mastery of drum machine programming, midi, and FM synthesis.

I love this song and video in a completely non-ironic way. The best part is (besides the drum machines) that at the end, Gregory Hines, Billy Crystal and Mike Mc are visibly wasted.

Sweet Freedom also shows his mastery of drum machine programming, midi, and FM synthesis.

I love this song and video in a completely non-ironic way. The best part is (besides the drum machines) that at the end, Gregory Hines, Billy Crystal and Mike Mc are visibly wasted.

I like it too. I have the 45. They don't make videos like that anymore. Probably done in a day.

Michael McDonald has a tendency to dominate in collaborations, look what he did to the Doobie Brothers... I'm pretty sure he'd make Ed DMX his bitch pretty quickly.

Archived