IGNORED

7pd "voisin du zero" ep

perunamuusi

Yeah man I've been listening to this for a while! great stuff here. I'll give you a good review as soon as I'm not at school.

sweet

here is where i try experimental mp3 links....

if im nice to him he wont kill me

brush your teeth

alicante

alkaline 2.1

these tracks were selected for hosting by the lovely folk at retropublik :wink2: , from a bunch of tunes made last summer

i intend to produce some brand new material as soon as my machine is repaired / rebuilt

Yeah man I've been listening to this for a while! great stuff here. I'll give you a good review as soon as I'm not at school.

sweet

brush your teeth

alicante

alkaline 2.1

these tracks were selected for hosting by the lovely folk at retropublik :wink2: , from a bunch of tunes made last summer

i intend to produce some brand new material as soon as my machine is repaired / rebuilt

Definitely lookin forward to that man.

I like the way you write you melodies usually very uplifting, in that glitchy super quick I'm going to smash into a brick wall kind of happiness. Beats are likewise always spot on. Always great break work. I, as of yet, have not gotten that down yet, so mad props.

Oh and this stuff needs more listens, or if you've already heard and enjoyed, at least get the man some recognition!

sweet

brush your teeth

alicante

alkaline 2.1

Definitely lookin forward to that man.

I like the way you write you melodies usually very uplifting, in that glitchy super quick I'm going to smash into a brick wall kind of happiness. Beats are likewise always spot on. Always great break work. I, as of yet, have not gotten that down yet, so mad props.

Oh and this stuff needs more listens, or if you've already heard and enjoyed, at least get the man some recognition!

:wink2:

send me money...i make you cd

ps. where can i find a photo of you playing football all dressed up like God

thx 4 da tunez, donwloadthemall iz workin now!!!

hahaha, dat wasn´t me, itz a portuguese comedy show, proly one of da best of da world!!!

but u can find a really cool track by me right here!!!

'If im nice to him he wont kill me' really sounds like two tracks to be honest. The first part to me really has nothing to do with the 2nd part. The 1st part sounded quite fresh. Oh I see you've reintroduced the 1st part back in the 2nd part. Well there is no doubting your ability to create funky grooves and some very nice drum & bass tunes. Everything sounds clear in the mix etc. Gotta a bit of U-Ziq/Squarepusher thing going on it this track. On first listen to me musically it was nice but nothing special - very U-ziq like though. Beats, structure and overall production was really excellent.

'Brush your teeth' I remember this track from an early post. Very Aphexy cutesy type notes and stuff. Very playschooly. Again nice production, good beatz etc. Don't know whether your melodies totally blow me away or emotional hit my like other artists here but a pleasant listen nevertheless. I think if I have a criticism it would be that your melodies don't hit me emotional as much as I'd like them too. That said I'm not saying that they're bad or amateur but I just find that I want a bit more emotion from music I listen to - so something to think about. Still pretty reasonable though.

'Alicante'. Mmm very U-Ziq again I'm finding in this particular track. Nice vibes? sound but a little repetitive I'm thinking - so perhaps that should be extended. Not massively keen on the beat in this track for some reason. I mean its quite well done but I don't know just doesn't seem to add a massive lot to the track. I don't think its like ruins the track but I don't think it adds a massive amount either. Perhaps a little too fussy for the simple chilled laid back feel of that track.

'Alicante 2'. Very nice groove in this tune. Quite nice analogue lead hip hop type lead whistly thing. I think your Amen snares are a bit high pitched for my tastes maybe. Again good clear production. Nice FX and beat trickery going on. Again I'm getting this niggling feel that maybe some more emotion could be squeezed out of this production. Not 100% sure about those dist saw synth bass notes that kick half way through as to me they seemed to clash a little. Mmm overall not bad. Strong groove, good production a bit more emotion squeezed out from its original potential would be good.

My overall feeling for this ep is that its a reasonable listen but not a mind blowing emotional charged one. I'm not a massive fan of cutesy type melodies so in that respect I'm a hard sell on this type of style/sound. Plus points are definitely the strong production quality, good rhythms and clear/simple structures. I think if you can get more emotion from you melodies and take them to the next level then you'll be a force to be reckoned with.

• 5 years later...
Guest Alphasee

Thank you for the music. I wish I could find a better quality version of it though, it appears only 128kbps is what's left on the internet.

Archived