IGNORED

WATMM, what are you wearing?

Guest Iain C

Guest Iain C

A great way to stop your jeans from smelling is to turn them inside out and air them overnight... Febreeze can work wonders. As can putting them in the freezer overnight. Washing jeans weakens them, messes up the fit, and fades the indigo!

That's not to say never wash them... just rarely, only when they desperately need it.

I generally only buy dry/unwashed denim... breaking it in over a process of months and receiving unique, individual fade and wear patterns is part of the fun. Not washing them facilitates this!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im too messy to not wash my jeans, they are generally worn for about a week until i explode chocolate sauce or a muller fruit corner all over them.

Guest Iain C

My APCs suffered a bit a couple of weeks ago when I stomped on a single-serving packet of English mustard whilst waiting for a tram. It went all up one leg. Within a week it had worn off, and you'd never guess!

funnily enough i only keep food in my freezer.

know what you're saying but i wash mine when they smell cos i prefer not to smell. but i wear/keep them til they disintegrate.

anyway sometimes they feel nice and crisp after a wash like when you first bought them.

im too messy to not wash my jeans, they are generally worn for about a week until i explode chocolate sauce or a muller fruit corner all over them.

blatant innuendo

t-shirt

undershirt

pants

boxers

shoes

socks

i'll assume they're all tie-dyed andcoated with excrement/cum

doesnt "pants" mean undies in brit talk?

when i say pants im talking about my trousers.

i exclusively cal my underwear boxies, because i exclusively wear boxies.

Guest analogue wings
edit: post about pants and trousers, edited because it's not important

when i saw the original post i thought "well there's one he won't have to edit"

oh well

Guest theSun

brown corduroys, black reel big fish shirt i got like 10 years ago, green hanes hoodie, and sailboat.

Guest abusivegeorge

My T-shirt on the front reads: Rape is no laughing matter

My T-shirt on the back reads: Unless you're a clown.

Archived