IGNORED

WATMM, what are you wearing?

Guest Iain C

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch
bobq.jpg

- jeans from Gap sale rack (courtesy of mrs.)

- long sleeve silk undershirt, eddie bauer (falling apart unfortunately, must replace)

- faux-hipster golf shirt from Sal's boutique

- beat up adidas (not pictured)

long sleeve under short sleeve! the 90s called and want you back.

today its cold so i'm wearing checkered house trousers and a thick gap hoody.

and my slippers. must find photo of these beauties

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C
purplepatch-coat.png

That's brilliant, it does actually remind me somewhat of CdG, I think a lot of those H&M jackets had a similar patchwork/assymetrical vibe to them. Really unusual cardigan.

these are always on my feet (unless its warm (unlikely)). when they fall apart and are no longer wearable i will accept death as an option.

post-312-1242749143_thumb.jpg

edit: damn maybe it isnt clear that they are awesome from this photo. they are cord with fluffy insides

probably a warm day turning into a foggy cold evening. my feet get cold real fast

purplepatch-coat.png

That's brilliant, it does actually remind me somewhat of CdG, I think a lot of those H&M jackets had a similar patchwork/assymetrical vibe to them. Really unusual cardigan.

if by brilliant you mean hideous. It reminds me of this shirt I had in the 80's.

Guest Iain C

I think they look absolutely fine with shorts, it's adding socks which would be a real crime.

i once wore those little tiny socks (ankle socks?) with jeans (and converse not those slippers) and a lesbian said it looked "gay"

Guest bitroast

oh yeah, that makes sense.*

i swear i've seen a dude in public wearing both thongs and socks, but now that i think about it.. :undecided: how the ..

* "probably a warm day turning into a foggy cold evening. my feet get cold real fast"

Guest pantsonmyhead
san francisco

ha

thats pretty much what i wear every day

what are your spots

i like shotwell and huf

there's a pretty dope thrift store or 2 in the mission

momoca in berkeley is fucking rad....tons of official tourist and red clay stuff

also the ashby flea market is the spot for nikes, sunglasses, members only jackets and scarves

today:

red clay v-neck t -> white with split sunrise black-pink-white-blue triangles

ambiguous jeans -> black

nike hi-top dunks -> black patent leather front panel back panel and swoosh, aqua and hot pink stitching, canvas sidepanels with sweet design, transluscent aqua sole with design printed under, aqua tongue and turquoise laces

seriously i love these shoes, 1 of 50 on the entire planet ftw

Guest JohnTqs

white socks

brown corduroy pants

boxers

a beer t-shirt with a deer on it

and a northfaceish jacket by a different company

also my HD280's because i'm listening to TSH

these are always on my feet (unless its warm (unlikely)). when they fall apart and are no longer wearable i will accept death as an option.

post-312-1242749143_thumb.jpg

edit: damn maybe it isnt clear that they are awesome from this photo. they are cord with fluffy insides

I think I have this exact pair. But they're a little big for me and start to smell really bad if i wear them all day

hospital pants and a black nike shirt.

cheap $3 Ikea slippers that have holes in the bottoms after only 2 months.

I've had these hospital pants since 1994. Nice for free.

Guest dese manz hatin

i swear i've seen a dude in public wearing both thongs and socks, but now that i think about it.. :undecided: how the ..

* "probably a warm day turning into a foggy cold evening. my feet get cold real fast"

come to germany then

thats a true fashion classic in some milieus here

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

THIS IS PROBABLY THE LEAST IDM.. WAIT ITS THE WORLDS MOST ANTI-IDM THREAD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER......

Guest bitroast

come to germany then

thats a true fashion classic in some milieus here

but the sock material would surely prevent the thongs strap in successfully fitting between the toes.

you can even refer to this drawing i made of a cross section sock with foot inside, trying to slip into a thong. no dice.

sockthong.png

I think I have this exact pair. But they're a little big for me and start to smell really bad if i wear them all day

yep they stink. i want a back up pair but they don't sell them anymore.

Archived