IGNORED

can you reccomend me some completely, heartbreakingly sad music

pcock

ive just read a book by kazuo ishiguro and it was the most upsetting tale ive read in a good few months. i listened to a tunng album while listening to it and right now im feeling amazingly, uniquely heartbroken.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

this opening scene from the movie 'the game' has some piano music that fits that description. if you like piano try this.

i think it's by Howard shore, it goes till about 2:15

i havent had a book do this to me in ages, im not even entirely sure id call it an especially good book, i just feel so oddly tender and.. gay.

Guest chax

that is a really personal question to ask because a lot of the idm that i find extremely sad is mainly due to personal reasons and concepts that i'm reflecting on to the music itself.

overall though you should definitely check out:

maps and diagrams - antennas and signals

proem - socially inept (definitely the songs 'place gun to head' and 'sleep is for lunch')

yasume - where we're from the birds sing a pretty song

loess - 3d concepts (more specifically the song 'sofar' i think its on his myspace) also the album wind and water

i can name a lot more if you want

Guest Etch
the book was 'never let me go'

Curiously this is the next book I'm reading.

Just finished 'Molloy' by Samuel Beckett. I still cant believe how good it was, you should read it.

Guest abusivegeorge

Get it out of the way young.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Archived