IGNORED

post in here if you want me to pray for you

Fred McGriff

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a retarded housekeeper, at the resort, who told me that he periodically prays for me. Nonetheless, If you could pinch off a few Hail Marys I'd appreciate it.

Guest Rightsidedrive
gonna make a prayer run later this evening so if you want me to pray for you let me know, k thnax

yo yo wassup, holla at your boy.

please save me fred mcgriff, rfrom everything. or whatever deity u pray to, tell them that. :angel: :devil: :clover: :mcgriff::snares::squarepusher: :duel: :mu-ziq:

Guest Babar

Pray for my me and my bad syntax fred ! Thanks in advance ! I'm gonna eat a home-made duck confit now.

see you later !

Guest my usernames always really suck

Don't pray for me, I want you to do that thing gangsters do with the malt liquor on the sidewalk. Can you pour one for a homey, Fred?

Guest my usernames always really suck
too late you already posted in here so I'm gonna pray for you as per the thread title

Stop being lazy and go to the liquor store, Fred

Will you be on your knees while doing the prayer thing?

hmmmm... no probably not... i'm gonna need to be in my chair so I can scroll through this thread and remember who gets prayed for

Okay, but will you take me there?

Will you be on your knees while doing the prayer thing?

hmmmm... no probably not... i'm gonna need to be in my chair so I can scroll through this thread and remember who gets prayed for

Okay, but will you take me there?

lol

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

pray that my mustache grows enough by saturday that I don't have to shave it out of embarrassment with the rest of my beard

Guest zaphod

what kind of prayer are you cookin up?

edit: please pray that the guy next door dies and gets eaten by his dog

i was gonna go for inner peace across the board for everyone with maybe some specifics like good reverb on JR's farts and awkward's mustache and for your neighbor to get eaten by his dog I guess, I don't know if it's good to pray for something like that, it might negate the prayers for eveyone else, so I might have to pray for him to get bitten for his own good or something like that.

please pray that i get a new job. i'm miserable.

Just head down to your nearest church, especially this time of day, nobody will be there - sit in a pew, lean to the side, and let one squeak out. It'll make you giggle, and you'll feel better.

Archived