IGNORED

Dopplereffekt playing live for free tonight

Atop

Guest Deep Fried Everything

oh snap

record that shit!

lucky you and everyone else....

ooh, I just saw in the tour dates section that he has played shows recently or was supposed to...

well I am gonna try to make this one, all of Austin's electro-fiends will be there, hopefully they don't rsvp by 8 tonite...

too many goddamn hipsters in this town...

got to see 'them' last night, and Gerald's twitchy fingers, didn't get to record it, it was awesome! Like the coolest science class ever! "Learn from the music and the visuals children, it will tell you all you need to know."

Yeah they are cool live, but I was a bit disappointed though when I saw them. Wicked tunes yes, but not much going on live apart from triggering a few sequences really

I liked the visuals and loved the music!!!

Some of it was Drexciyan as fuck!

and they looked like they were performing for an Eyes Wide Shut style orgy, with masks...

not sure if they played in New York, there is a thread about it but no one has commented on if it happened or not....

Fuck Scion but take their money at the first sign of them going for their wallets....

we all got free flash-drives after the show...but no secret Dopplereffekt tracks were on them

well I know it happened, as a friend of mine went.

glad to hear the show went well. I missed them at bang face weekender as they had them playing the same time as Ed DMX, who I played after, and I didn't want to stray to far and be late for my time slot.

LUCKY!

I am sure you will have an opportunity to see them...

since you are on the same label an all....

I wonder why the fuck Scion would put that on their flyers, fucking idiots....

on Dopplereffekt's myspace, says they have played like four shows recently, in the US

Yeah I enjoyed seeing them in NYC, the set felt too short though. Shook Geralds hand after a cab peeled out when he was about to get in, then he gave a bum some change.

Yeah it was a short set here as well, short but sweet....

I am sure Gerald is a stand up guy....

the man behind the mask........

he played a lot of unreleased stuff, some that I had seen on a previous live video though. But yeah some good beatdriven stuff kicked in during the second half of the show.

he played a lot of unreleased stuff, some that I had seen on a previous live video though. But yeah some good beatdriven stuff kicked in during the second half of the show.

Same in NYC, hopefully a new album is coming.

Archived