IGNORED

Ghostbusters 3..all original cast onboard :)

chenGOD

uh huh. super cool joyrex.

:rolls eyes:

If you were a kid at that time between 1986-1991, then yes, you might have thought they were cool!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mr Salads

If you were a kid at that time between 1986-1991, then yes, you might have thought they were cool!

I was, and loved ghostbusters the movies. But somehow didnt get into the cartoon.

I was, and loved ghostbusters the movies. But somehow didnt get into the cartoon.

OK, let's turn this around then - what was "cool" to you between that time period? How old were you? In 1986 I was 13 years old.

Guest Iain C
I never saw the 2nd one. Is it good?

You really should

for the bobby brown track alone ..

And this:

I'd never really thought about it before, but that film had amazing music.

They better get Ray Parker and Bobby Brown for GB3 or i'm gonna be mad.

Naw, man... they'll get Fifty Cent to do the theme! Fitty Cent, ya'll! Boom shakkalakka!

I never saw the 2nd one. Is it good?

You really should

for the bobby brown track alone ..

And this:

I'd never really thought about it before, but that film had amazing music.

Not to get off subject but this is my favorite Jackie Wilson song ever.

Thanks to WATMM I just watched Ghosterbusters II. It must have been 12-15 years since the last time I watched it and what's weird is the things that I didn't like about it when I was a kid I still didn't like. What's even more weird is that I could remember half the dialogue and music.

Peter MacNicol as Janosz Poha was brilliant.

Guest Mr Salads

OK, let's turn this around then - what was "cool" to you between that time period? How old were you? In 1986 I was 13 years old.

I was three years old. lol.

The first cartoon I fell deeply in love with was TMNT

since they are all old anyways, how bout adding steve martin

oh fuck yeah jesus christ good idea

him and Eugene Levy will be new recruits, Jon Lovitz will also make a cameo as well as CGI phil hartman

since they are all old anyways, how bout adding steve martin

oh fuck yeah jesus christ good idea

him and Eugene Levy will be new recruits, Jon Lovitz will also make a cameo as well as CGI phil hartman

i was really sad yesterday i almost screamed outloud when i saw a copy of the GBII soundtrack on vinyl in a dollar bin but then i picked it up and saw it was only a single of Bobby Brown not the whole thing

awe pittance. wtf man

just for the beautiful cover art alone of Ghostbusters 2 soundtrack on the vinyl jacket is worth getting sad and screaming over for Not obtaining it

ghosters2.jpg

orgamsic

when i get a copy it's going in a frame in my house

Supposedly the plot is about the old Ghostbusters handing things off to a new generation... they tried this in the cartoon (remember the awful "Extreme Ghostbusters"?), and I reckon it will fail here as well.

LOL - I remember one of the new characters was a in wheelchair.

Affirmative action for ya :getlost:

Guest Stoppit

Memories... ah...

I grew up watching the cartoon before I'd seen the film. Now any version of the theme tune that doesn't have the Ecto 1 siren (32 seconds in on this vid) doesn't sound right to me.

true story.

Archived