IGNORED

really good hiphop mixes?

SR4

somehwere along thel ines of Coldcut's early mixes? like bits and pieces mashup on 70 minutes of madness...that sorta stuff.....does anyone have links to free good hiphop mixups or recommend albums?

thx

I've been enjoying dj shadow's "4-track era" mixes a lot lately (apparently they were some limited fanboyclub promo cds, but they can be found easily enough around the internets). They're from way back around 90-92 and a pretty good snapshot of hiphop at that moment Cypress Hill, LONS, Terminator X, etc. Anyway both the extended mixes and remixes are ace.

also 70 min. of madness ftw. Fucking still love that shit!

I've been enjoying dj shadow's "4-track era" mixes a lot lately (apparently they were some limited fanboyclub promo cds, but they can be found easily enough around the internets). They're from way back around 90-92 and a pretty good snapshot of hiphop at that moment Cypress Hill, LONS, Terminator X, etc. Anyway both the extended mixes and remixes are ace.

Great suggestion.

http://brooklynradio.net/the-rub/

I'd recommend any of the "History of Hip Hop" mixes, especially years '90, '91, '92, and '94.

Archived