IGNORED

post your most recent pizza.

keltoi

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't have a picture of it since it was a pizza I ordered, it was a pepperoni pizza, without tomato sauce.

the pizzeria I ordered from never puts tomato sauce on the pizza unless you specifically ask for it, pretty retarded and annoying, as I always forget to ask.

Italian...

although there was a place in boston that had potato pizza, but it didn't hold a candle to the shit I got in Rome.

pizza01.jpg

pizza02.jpg

there's some capers, garlicy olives, crap sliced chorizo, and anchovies

pizza03.jpg

i got forme d'ambert and munster cause they were reallly cheap, forgot about pizza cheese, there's also mince on there because that was in discount

pizza04.jpg

pizza05.jpg

pizza06.jpg

disaster

Guest Drahken

Chicago Style Spinach & Cheese

from the Gambino Italian restaurant in Moscow. Choice stuff.

shit al, that looks fucking good. also, fourme d'ambert yesh. you should have left the mince off though, that was a bad move.

i'd have maybe added some peppers and cherry tomatoes, blackened over an open gas flame and then sliced onto the pizza

yea i put it on cause i've got a load of it. actually, it's not that noticeable. the munster is a bit weird tho.

Guest Iain C

I had a Dr. Oetker last night... my second in as many days. I'm going to try and have one a day and we'll see if I get fatter.

yeah they are good^ but too small.

i like the sloppy guiseppe which sounds like when you're having a threesome and your best mates cum drenched balls fall into your eyes and for a minute your vision is impared by cum-cateracts.

Archived