IGNORED

post your most recent pizza.

keltoi

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 277: 930-933

I had a Dr. Oetker pizza supreme yesterday.

Maybe watmm could be sponsored by Dr. Oetker?

Guest Iain C

I think it should be. If I have another Oetker today, that'll be the third day running. Frankly I think I should do it.

ive eaten 4 in one day before now.

occasionaly scummerfield put them on 2 for 1, which brings them out at 1.32 each if i recall. at that price, you cant really argue with having one for all three meals and also a bedtime snack. thin base innit. not that bad for you.

Guest Karnov
yeah they are good^ but too small.

i like the sloppy guiseppe which sounds like when you're having a threesome and your best mates cum drenched balls fall into your eyes and for a minute your vision is impared by cum-cateracts.

You can get bigger ones in supermarkets now, thankfully. otherwise, yeah, they are too small.

I'm partial to a Sloppy Guiseppe too, but it doesn't beat an American Hot with a few extra jalapenos thrown on for good measure.

Guest Iain C
ive eaten 4 in one day before now.

occasionaly scummerfield put them on 2 for 1, which brings them out at 1.32 each if i recall. at that price, you cant really argue with having one for all three meals and also a bedtime snack. thin base innit. not that bad for you.

They're £2 at the moment in my local ASDA. That's good enough for me, about a third the cost of a pack of fags and about a third as deadly.

• 2 weeks later...

lol at the shape

edit: are those white tomatoes? *googles* whoa, never seen white tomatoes before. are they tasty? pale red tomatoes taste less good so they look sort of unappealing because of that/

Guest theSun

there are too many fantastic pizza places in buffalo to mention. all of wtfpwn dr oetker.

anyone ever have chicken finger pizza with bleu cheese as the sauce?

there are too many fantastic pizza places in buffalo to mention. all of wtfpwn dr oetker.

That sounds fucking disgusting. Here's a simple rule:

chicken =! pizza

Guest theSun

i'm gonna have to go ahead and say you are incorrect, because everyone that i know that has ever tried it (and likes chicken) either proclaimed that it was their favorite pizza or their favorite overall food.

if i eat more than 2 slices my asshole explodes like a nuclear bomb though.

i'm gonna have to go ahead and say you are incorrect, because everyone that i know that has ever tried it (and likes chicken) either proclaimed that it was their favorite pizza or their favorite overall food.

if i eat more than 2 slices my asshole explodes like a nuclear bomb though.

See, that's why it's wrong - good food should not make your asshole explode. I love chicken, I love pizza, but have yet to find them together in an appealing combination.

That sounds fucking disgusting. Here's a simple rule:

chicken =! pizza

!=

juss sayin

Archived