IGNORED

is 4 square

J3FF3R00

I have a friend that has gotten me into a regular game and it is a lot of fun, but it feels a bit like I'm in a nerd club when we play.

What do you think, cool kids?

392503377_83aaf42c7f.jpg

fyi, it is tremendous exercise, as well.

My ass hurt for a week after playing last time.

havent played this game since i was in grade / middle school. i loved it back then and would love to play it again.

we also used to go to this parking lot with two full sized basketball courts next to each other and play extreme 4-square where each square was a half of a basketball court. that was a lot of fun

Only played this in elementary school. I still have a scar from the time I ran face first into a wall -- four square courts (lol courts) beside brick walls is a good idea.

Guest bitroast

what? checked out the wiki page and was first confused at the size of the ball used. it then later said using a tennis ball was an australian variation.. asif you don't all just use a tennis ball!?!?!?!

I have a friend that has gotten me into a regular game and it is a lot of fun, but it feels a bit like I'm in a nerd club when we play.

What do you think, cool kids?

392503377_83aaf42c7f.jpg

fyi, it is tremendous exercise, as well.

My ass hurt for a week after playing last time.

lol your ass hurt. is that you in the pic standing as if your ass is hurting?

so how do you play this game?

one guy stands as if their ass is hurting and the others throw balls at them, underarm only, until the guys ass hurts so bad for a week. then they swap and take turns making each others ass hurt, and the winner is the guy whose ass is sorest for the longest time?

Guest bitroast

asif playing with a large, hittable ball is any more fun than playing with a bitch ass tennis ball??

Guest bitroast

plus you owuldnt be able to get mad speeds. wtf is wrong with you (you being anyone who has/does play this but not with a tenis ball)

one guy stands as if their ass is hurting and the others throw balls at them, underarm only, until the guys ass hurts so bad for a week. then they swap and take turns making each others ass hurt, and the winner is the guy whose ass is sorest for the longest time?

actually, each player stands in a square. they pass each other the ball until a big guy yells "stop!" and whoever is holding the ball gets ass-raped and is out.

Guest ward

i play soccer, it works my legs and upper body so good, women love pouring treacle down my torso and onto my dick

sorry, that was terrible input into this thread, and slightly vein.

this game looks fun, i'd probably like to play with high

actually, each player stands in a square. they pass each other the ball until a big guy yells "stop!" and whoever is holding the ball gets ass-raped and is out.

lol were you holding onto the ball too long on purpose like in pass the parcel?

lol were you holding onto the ball too long on purpose like in pass the parcel?

guilty as charged!

:wink:

it reminded me of pass the parcel as a young kid when my dad would stop the music and ass-rape me and all my little chums

is that a scottish custom?

Archived