IGNORED

snuggling

Fred McGriff

do you like to snuggle? i snuggle nightly. i'm a snuggly wuggly bear. cant get enough of that snugglin. i was just wondering if some people didn't like snuggling or didnt like to be touched and held and being cozy and squeezy and warm.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ward

I fucking love snuggling and cuddling a girl. I'm a proper sucker for it. Waking up and having a good snuggle, ahhh.

If you don't like these things, your life is WORTHLESS!

don't get me wrong i love to snuggle and cuddle (and make sweet love) but i just can't get to sleep all tangled up in a ball of snuggley wuggley love anymore... my girl emits heat like a big angry radiator (handy in winter) and i don't like being too hot in bed. i've had those dreams where i feel like i'm suffocating, wake up to find her wrapped around me like a boa constrictor.

i love it, but as far as actual sleeping goes im extremely antisocial. if i want anything more than a shattered dozing session i have to be on my front with my arms spread out.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I have to be pretty drunk to get to sleep in a snuggle. and I have to have my arse pointing away because i fart

mrs. dob is a snuggle junkie, can't get enough of it. I usually oblige but eventually I get to warm from all that body heat. It is quite nice in the winter though when both our cats become snuggle fiends as well, we'll settle into a movie under a blanket and suddenly 5 min. later it's a 4-mammal snuggle smorgasbord

mrs. dob is a snuggle junkie, can't get enough of it. I usually oblige but eventually I get to warm from all that body heat. It is quite nice in the winter though when both our cats become snuggle fiends as well, we'll settle into a movie under a blanket and suddenly 5 min. later it's a 4-mammal snuggle smorgasbord

out of interest do you let your cats watch while you get jiggy? and maybe lap up the mess? (this might be another thread)

i always wondered what people that share their beds with animals do when they get want to get down.

Guest ward

lol, i can't wank if my cat is watching, makes me feel guilty. he just sits there wondering what i'm doing.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

<------------- snuggl munkii

but yeah for sleeping i need space. woke up this morning with 1/8 of the bed to fit into on "my side". not cool

Guest ward
lol, i can't wank if my cat is watching, makes me feel guilty. he just sits there wondering what i'm doing.

Your dead relatives are watching you too.

yeah but at least they understand

<------------- snuggl munkii

but yeah for sleeping i need space. woke up this morning with 1/8 of the bed to fit into on "my side". not cool

exactly. my gf is small but manages to dominate the bed and duvet. i regularly wake up totally uncovered lying on the bed frame.

most of the time i need snuggles more than i need sex (it helps if i snuggle with someone i'm close to)

out of interest do you let your cats watch while you get jiggy? and maybe lap up the mess? (this might be another thread)

i always wondered what people that share their beds with animals do when they get want to get down.

actually I don't ever recall it being an issue, the snuggle picture I painted above usually taking place on our love seat / ottoman combo, I'm sure some of these have segued into ass sessions though by then I think the cats have taken the hint

i naturally sleep completely straight and on my side at the edge of the bed because of that, on my own (edit: that was to keltoi's post)

i find it quite easy falling asleep if it's the me on my back woman head on my chest snuggle variation, but only that one

i physically cant sleep on my back, no matter how tired i am. no idea whats up with that. i will occasionally sleep on my side but i always wake up with some form of pins and needles after a few hours.

Archived