IGNORED

fjorts

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

Guest Iain C

As a funny addendum, after the phonecall my friends in the pub were like "Are you talking about those jorts?"

Guest hahathhat
its a sweltering day and you can't cool down. a brainwave! slip your jorts into the freezer for 30+minutes then retrieve and wear. imagine the cooling sensation on your cock and balls and ass.

fjorts!

[i dreamt about fjorts]

my initial reaction was that a fjort was a bjork fart

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

ok now it has two meanings.

one is very specific though. when would you have to mention bjorks fart? do you know her? does she fjort on tv ever?

Guest hahathhat

ok now it has two meanings.

one is very specific though. when would you have to mention bjorks fart? do you know her? does she fjort on tv ever?

bjork fjort fjort into microphone, scream scream icelandic, release CD.

It's funny this thread should be bumped, because I do actually have a fjorts update.

When I posted my last replies, it was quite late in the evening and I'd been getting stoned all day. Naturally, I completely forgot about the jorts in the freezer until about 10.30 PM last night! I'm away for the weekend (AGAIN) going to family wedding in Manchester, and I was sitting in the pub with Gary C and some others when my phone rang. It was my housemate's Sri Lankan girlfriend, who in heavily accented, highly bemused and very frightened-sounding English asked me if I knew anything about the pair of jorts languishing in the freezer. I guess as a collector of jeans (About 12 pairs at last count) I was always going to be the culprit, but she was alone in the house all night and had managed to convince herself somehow that some pervert had broken into the house and left skimpy clothes hidden in the freezer as some kind of sick and threatening sexual gesture. She wasn't far wrong, except I don't have to break into the house because I already have keys.

I briefly explained to her the experiment and that I'd simply forgotten to take them out, but for some reason she didn't sound very reassured, and actually sounded slightly more bemused and threatened than before. But that's the price you have to pay when you live with a hardcore jorts enthusiast. I instructed her to leave the jorts in the freezer as I still intend to wear them. I get back to the house on Sunday; and after a long, hot and sweaty train journey down from Manchester there's nothing I'll enjoy more than slipping into a pair of frosty, ice-cold jorts. My jorts.

Bonus picture of the jorts in the freezer on day one:

dsc00606wmv.jpg

i enjoyed this very much. but do you not call them fjorts? like the fact that fjorts are merging with the real world.

thanks for the photo. finally some freezer jorts evidence. i feel a little like a guy with some weird kinky fetish but i promise no sexual confusion here, just fjorts love. seeing my dream come to fruition.

keeps us updated please and come on sunday!

:( although in the photo they could be full lenth jeans :(

Guest Iain C

Hi WATMM, I'm very tired after travelling the length and breadth of the country this weekend, so I'll make this quick. Manchester was decent, my cousin's wedding went off without a hitch, and she looked beautiful in her dress. I also looked amazing in my suit, keep your eye on the most recent pics thread because I'll probably post some eventually.

The journey home was particularly nasty because after walking from Euston to St. Pancras I realised that there were no trains today to London Bridge, so I had to jump on the Northern Line with all my bags. I hate the tube at the best of times and it was very hot today. Suffice to say I was sweating buckets, and very much looking forward to slipping into my frigid jorts.

Opening the freezer to see the jorts (I think my friend's girlfriend replaced them in a different drawer):

fjorts1.jpg

The profile view:

fjorts2.jpg

As you can see, these are pretty skinny jorts; they started out life as girl's jeans.

The all-important arse shot:

fjorts3.jpg

And my opinion? Disappointing. It seems that cotton doesn't actually hold the coldness too well, and although the jorts WERE cold, it wasn't even enough to make my balls shrink or give my arse goosebumps. How would I improve the experiment next time? I'd mist the jorts lightly with water before putting them in the freezer, although this would probably make them damp and uncomfortable once the ice crystals melted, and there's little more uncomfortable and chafeworthy than wet denim. But the denim on these jorts is so thin and cheap that it probably wouldn't matter. I'd also go commando.

Guest Iain C

I should have actually. Even though I'm not hot any more (I've been sitting around in my pants) I feel I should experience this. Back into the freezer the jorts have gone, for the 30 minutes stated in the original post. We'll see at 6:50 how this works out.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Guest Iain C

Well WATMM, it's been one hell of a jorts morning this morning. First, I slipped into yesterday's frigid jorts - I ended up getting drunk last night and forgetting. Damn, they're smooth. I recommend everybody goes commando.

But in other jorts-related news, I took a pair of Uniqlo selvage jeans from last year and cut them off just below the knee. I then turned them up a few times to just above the knee, showing off the selvage outseam. The basic idea is a classy, non-gay pair of jorts that I can actually wear in public. It is summer, after all. I think these are a pretty sweet pair of slim jorts. I did love these jeans, and they got a lot of wear between October and April - more than my Nudie jeans which cost over twice as much. But I've moved on to pastures new, and I'm willing to sacrifice them to get a nice pair of jorts. They're going to look sick with some boat shoes and a polo shirt. Plus, I can use the denim I've cut off for patches and repairs, because the Uniqlo denim is pretty good quality!

newjorts1.jpg

(also visible: two different boat shoes from my collection; messy hallway)

newjorts2.jpg

(mmm, cheap Japanese selvage!)

• 1 month later...

Archived