• Green
    • Hazel
    • Red
    • Violet

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name
to be specific, mine are (nowadays) grey-green. sometimes they are just green, sometimes they are bright green. i've had turquoise before tooo, shit is crazy

It must partially depend on the lighting, don't you think?

yeah. but doesn't eye color also depend on what colors your wearing?

You are canadian and you misspelled "colour"?

Guest analogue wings

Isn't blue eyes a recessive gene?

Lots a wattum parents been keepin it pure

image_339367.jpg

edit: tauboo

no poll for black? sometimes mine are so dark i want to be cool and say black.

once my eyes went yellow for ages. :vampire:

i'm quite confused about my eye colour (and think i might be a bit colour blind). i always thought my eyes were brown (they are that) or dark brown (i'm told they're definitely not dark brown). people say i have green in my eyes, i don't see it. so anyway, because of that and this thread, i've been looking at my eyes a bit more. so far, other than the brown, i've only managed to spot a hint of green in my right eye, and a hint of amber in the left, but it's so subtle, surely that's just brown?

not that it's particularly important

no poll for black? sometimes mine are so dark i want to be cool and say black.

once my eyes went yellow for ages. :vampire:

i'm quite confused about my eye colour (and think i might be a bit colour blind). i always thought my eyes were brown (they are that) or dark brown (i'm told they're definitely not dark brown). people say i have green in my eyes, i don't see it. so anyway, because of that and this thread, i've been looking at my eyes a bit more. so far, other than the brown, i've only managed to spot a hint of green in my right eye, and a hint of amber in the left, but it's so subtle, surely that's just brown?

not that it's particularly important

Mine are amber in sunlight, brown otherwise. My dad's are hazel, with a lot of green in the middle, and my mom has dark brown eyes that look close to black at night, so I guess mine are a mix. Black eyes are more of an allusion of dark brown, especially if someone has eyes with little white showing.

If the eyes are different colors beyond just subtle changes, you could have heterochromia or sectoral heterochromia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia

Guest Rambo
Westernparadigm_light_eye_color_map.jpg

What this all means is that watmm's geographical center is indeed Cornwall.

What the fuck is going on with south west uk?

Archived