IGNORED

I'm sad

Guest Tony Danza

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tony Danza

Score!

NON-CHUBBY girl from bowling wants to bone.

Sa-weet! I was told, "All you have to do is not act creepy and you're in."

Auright!

Fuck your advice! I'm gonna go fuck me an mediocre face, nice body, short girl! With the amount that she and I drink I'm estimating that it'll be done in under two weeks.

I can't believe it wasn't one of the fat ones.

post-1887-1245236035_thumb.jpg

Score!

NON-CHUBBY girl from bowling wants to bone.

Sa-weet! I was told, "All you have to do is not act creepy and you're in."

oh well

better luck next time then

Score!

As a result of from bowling expense the young girl who leads cleans the bone.

Sa weet! I must do your this and all five five one act was not intelligence and you were rolled up the fact that wears out in inside.

Auright!

Have sexual intercourse your notification! In compliance with me the low price which has sexual intercourse the face which is common, the good body, in order to go the short young girl the [lye] is doing! Where Her and goes out and with the total which drinks does the point which is a qualitative thing estimates inside below 2 weeks.

Me they were not fat their grudges there is not a possibility of believing the thing.

even babelfish seems skeptical

Guest Tony Danza

But she does like me, which is odd because she has ne'er said a word to me before. Oh well.

I'm going to go read some English literature now.

Guest Iain C

girls are so weird. i was dating this one, we had been seeing each other for about six months. still hadn't fucked. we had just messed around a lot and i was kind of nervous because of all the build up. most of our dates i'd put my heart and soul on the table and she'd just stare at me, or laugh. i'd send her flowers, letters, got no response. i think she drew me a picture once, but it was a really poor likeness. basically, i knew she was playing games with me. so one night we started messing around and i finally got my dick out and her dad walked in and started yelling at me "she's three years old! get out of her crib!"

If I were drinking tea, this post would have made me spray it all over the computer. LOL, LOL, LOL.

Guest Iain C
New hair:

By the way Tony, the buzzcut suits you but that pointy V-shape in your hairline? That's an internationally-recognised symbol of pure evil and it'd be best for yourself and society if you turned yourself in right now.

You should play up the fact you look like you're in the Air Force

yeah start introducing yourself as 'Guile' and scream 'SONIC BOOM' everytime you climax.

AND NEVER TAKE OFF YOUR AVIATORS

Guest Tony Danza

lol

My friend is in a ska band. Well, I'm pretty sure it's ska. Ska is like the new, hip reggae that all the kids with funny hats listen to, right? I don't particularly enjoy ska. I think Hepcat is a ska band. They had one catchy track, I think. But that's all I know about ska. I go to my friend's shows sometimes because we have a ton of mutual friends that show up. Good fun with live music and him on stage. He plays the sax and sings, and he's a good MC.

As my hairline recedes, my widow's peak is getting more extreme. A lot of exotic dancers say they like it so it must be attractive.

Yegg, I think everyone thinks I'm in the Navy or Coast Guard because I'm white (there aren't a lot of white people here), have short hair and have no muscles. I'm enjoying the military discount at movie theaters.

OK, so, I think my friend is kind of weird. This girl messages me on Facebook and she's like, "bla bla bla, how do you know what's-his-face?" I ask, "Do you have a crush on him?" She says, "Yes, but don't tell him." I tell her that her secret is safe with me as I'm dialing my friend to tell him the good news.

We all went bowling and they decided to eat afterward. I decided to go home. The next day, online, I ask him which one likes me. He's all, "What do you mean?" I say, "You went to eat with them afterward. Which one brought me up?" He said, "I think you should go for Kristine." I say, "Kristine? Really? She doesn't even talk to me. She said she likes me?" He says, "She's been shit on by guys in the past--bla bla bla."

I keep asking, "Does she like me?" and he keeps dodging the question. What a fag. I can understand her swearing him to secrecy, but he's actually doing it. What a strange guy. Oh well, he told me enough.

I think I might get to have sex this year without paying for it.

post-1887-1245272282_thumb.png

As for the lol my friend there is a ska band. With that, I' Considerably m secure it' ska of s. Ska the right is new, information like reggae it means that inquires about child everyone who has the strange hat? I don' t enjoys especially ska. I think of that Hepcat is the ska band. The track/truck which catches the heart of one person in those thinks, me, it was. But that' Me s which has been known concerning ska entirely. As for me my friend' It goes; Because s it possesses the ton of common friend where we appear, occasionally it shows. Him of the pleasure and the stage whose live performance is good. He to do the saxophone, and he' You sing; s.a good MC.

Way my hairline retreats, my widow' The peak of s has become more extreme. Many strippers liking that you say and therefore it must be attractive.

Yegg, as for me everyone I' You think of that you think; Because m of naval or Coast Guard I' m white (there aren' The people of many whites here), there is a short hair in t, there is a muscle. I' M where discount of the troop is enjoyed at the cinema.

It was understood, so, I think of that my friend just a little is incomprehensible. Girl message Facebook this and she' Me; As for s, " You like; what' How you have known, bla of bla of bla; s that surface? " As for me, " You ask; In him it becomes absorption? " As for her, " You say; To be, but don' As for t him." You inform; As for me her secret I' As been safe in me as, you call to her; M where the telephone is used on my friend in order to say the news which is good to him.

We to eat did, entirely doing the boring after that had decided. I had decided to go into the house. The next day, the online, as for me either one which likes me asks to him. He' s all " What is meant? " As for me, " You say; Those after that eating it did. Either one raised me? " As for him, " You said; As for me Kristine." You think of that to for the sake of should go; As for me, " You say; Kristine? Actually? Her doesn' To my story of t. Did the she mean that she likes me? " As for him, " You say; She' It depends on the s in the past person being said every [wa]--bla bla." of bla; As for me " It continues to ask; Her me who am liked? " And he continues to avoid question. How tobacco?

As for me her he' who has sworn him in secret; It is possible to understand; S which actually does that. How strange person? Oh it was good, he called to me sufficiently.

As for me I possessing without paying that, you think of that perhaps this year you obtain characteristic.

Guest beatfanatic
lol

My friend is in a ska band. Well, I'm pretty sure it's ska. Ska is like the new, hip reggae that all the kids with funny hats listen to, right? I don't particularly enjoy ska. I think Hepcat is a ska band. They had one catchy track, I think. But that's all I know about ska. I go to my friend's shows sometimes because we have a ton of mutual friends that show up. Good fun with live music and him on stage. He plays the sax and sings, and he's a good MC.

As my hairline recedes, my widow's peak is getting more extreme. A lot of exotic dancers say they like it so it must be attractive.

Yegg, I think everyone thinks I'm in the Navy or Coast Guard because I'm white (there aren't a lot of white people here), have short hair and have no muscles. I'm enjoying the military discount at movie theaters.

OK, so, I think my friend is kind of weird. This girl messages me on Facebook and she's like, "bla bla bla, how do you know what's-his-face?" I ask, "Do you have a crush on him?" She says, "Yes, but don't tell him." I tell her that her secret is safe with me as I'm dialing my friend to tell him the good news.

We all went bowling and they decided to eat afterward. I decided to go home. The next day, online, I ask him which one likes me. He's all, "What do you mean?" I say, "You went to eat with them afterward. Which one brought me up?" He said, "I think you should go for Kristine." I say, "Kristine? Really? She doesn't even talk to me. She said she likes me?" He says, "She's been shit on by guys in the past--bla bla bla."

I keep asking, "Does she like me?" and he keeps dodging the question. What a fag. I can understand her swearing him to secrecy, but he's actually doing it. What a strange guy. Oh well, he told me enough.

I think I might get to have sex this year without paying for it.

are you fucking 8 years old??

Guest Tony Danza
Tony you are such a fucking show pony.

1. show pony 14 up, 9 down love it hate it

Usually A person that shows off in the public eye and does things just for the hell of it, usually dyeing hair regally. Commonly of gay sexuality

Look over at that show pony he/ she thinks they are so cool and better then you and me

Crap! I thought you were complimenting me until I looked it up.

As for the lol my friend there is a ska band. With that, I' Considerably m secure it' ska of s. Ska the right is new, information like reggae it means that inquires about child everyone who has the strange hat? I don' t enjoys especially ska. I think of that Hepcat is the ska band. The track/truck which catches the heart of one person in those thinks, me, it was. But that' Me s which has been known concerning ska entirely. As for me my friend' It goes; Because s it possesses the ton of common friend where we appear, occasionally it shows. Him of the pleasure and the stage whose live performance is good. He to do the saxophone, and he' You sing; s.a good MC.

Way my hairline retreats, my widow' The peak of s has become more extreme. Many strippers liking that you say and therefore it must be attractive.

Yegg, as for me everyone I' You think of that you think; Because m of naval or Coast Guard I' m white (there aren' The people of many whites here), there is a short hair in t, there is a muscle. I' M where discount of the troop is enjoyed at the cinema.

It was understood, so, I think of that my friend just a little is incomprehensible. Girl message Facebook this and she' Me; As for s, " You like; what' How you have known, bla of bla of bla; s that surface? " As for me, " You ask; In him it becomes absorption? " As for her, " You say; To be, but don' As for t him." You inform; As for me her secret I' As been safe in me as, you call to her; M where the telephone is used on my friend in order to say the news which is good to him.

We to eat did, entirely doing the boring after that had decided. I had decided to go into the house. The next day, the online, as for me either one which likes me asks to him. He' s all " What is meant? " As for me, " You say; Those after that eating it did. Either one raised me? " As for him, " You said; As for me Kristine." You think of that to for the sake of should go; As for me, " You say; Kristine? Actually? Her doesn' To my story of t. Did the she mean that she likes me? " As for him, " You say; She' It depends on the s in the past person being said every [wa]--bla bla." of bla; As for me " It continues to ask; Her me who am liked? " And he continues to avoid question. How tobacco?

As for me her he' who has sworn him in secret; It is possible to understand; S which actually does that. How strange person? Oh it was good, he called to me sufficiently.

As for me I possessing without paying that, you think of that perhaps this year you obtain characteristic.

This one's junk.

And why would an eight year old be so interested in vagina and interpersonal relationships? What kind of 8-year-old were you? Sick.

Archived