IGNORED

Minnesota/St. Paul Airport is totally IDM

Guest tronicphace

Guest tronicphace

I think the MSP airport is the best I've seen in the states, and I've been to many.

I'm going back this year to Minneapolis, prolly in Sept or Oct. Any WATMMers hail from there?

what makes it IDM?

I like the Singapore airport myself, followed closely by Incheon and Kansai. Hong Kong is nice too. Narita is a shitty boring airport, wtf were the japanese thinking putting that shit in Tokyo.

Guest SecondaryCell

A friend of mine is from the area - his website and last album feature images from the Minn/St. Paul airport:

Orphidice.com

Once in the site click on "music" and then click on the images from the top album - I'd say they're quite IDM, particularly this one:

big_tin.jpg

My daughter took the photos and did the graphics & artwork.

Escalators and neon lights?

Part of Incheon Airport

Incheon_Airport.JPG

Scanning for swine flu (MAX...)

Swine-flu-Incheon-Airport-007.jpg

A 7 Mile long bridge to get to the airport (it's finished now...)

Incheon_Bridge_under_construction.jpg

Singapore airport is IDM because you can buy anything there (like a Benz, or crazy expensive gold palm trees)

Denver International Airport is the most IDM in an conspiracy alien new world order type way. lots of weird masonic symbols and shit all over it, there's a fucking weird mural depicting all sorts of mad shit to do with Jews being enslaved and other weird stuff and it's in the shape of a swastika when viewed from the air. also it's at least 6 storeys (some people think a lot lot more) high but going underground and only the top one is open to the public

link to some info

Guest Mr Salads
Denver International Airport is the most IDM in an conspiracy alien new world order type way. lots of weird masonic symbols and shit all over it, there's a fucking weird mural depicting all sorts of mad shit to do with Jews being enslaved and other weird stuff and it's in the shape of a swastika when viewed from the air. also it's at least 6 storeys (some people think a lot lot more) high but going underground and only the top one is open to the public

link to some info

DIA rocks the fucking house. We also have a huge big blue horse outside with glaring red eyes. The piece even killed its original maker.

Archived