IGNORED

BILLY MAYS DIED

boris

Boris, is it true you have contracted aids and have 2 weeks to live or is that just wild speculation?

:embrassed:

Guest Enter a new display name

Billy Mays was mocked by Smosh last week. That is hell of a coincidence...

he was just on Jimmy Fallon like 3 days ago.

You watch Jimmy Fallon?

well, what you meant to say is that he was just on Conan four days ago....

Mays apparently was aboard a U.S. Airways flight that made a rough landing on Saturday afternoon when it blew out its front tires.

"All of a sudden as we hit you know it was just the hardest hit, all the things from the ceiling started dropping," Mays reportedly told Tampa Bay's Fox affiliate. "It hit me on the head, but I got a hard head."

hm..

Guest nene multiple assgasms
Mays apparently was aboard a U.S. Airways flight that made a rough landing on Saturday afternoon when it blew out its front tires.

"All of a sudden as we hit you know it was just the hardest hit, all the things from the ceiling started dropping," Mays reportedly told Tampa Bay's Fox affiliate. "It hit me on the head, but I got a hard head."

hm..

blood clot in the brain maybe?

someone call doctor house.

i'm sure essines' beard began to tingle when billy died, like a small piece of it had been lost.

on the contrary... I think it gained some power... whenever a bearded man dies... essines' beard absorbs the now deceased beard's life force.

Archived