IGNORED

packing my shit

Fred McGriff

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i fucking hate packing. it must be even worse when youre a proper adult with furniture and carpets and a wife who wont let you throw all your pens and trinkets and odd bits of plastic into a big box labelled 'ARBITRARY WANK'.

i'm headed about 10 mins away to my first ever home

god i want to pack like a swiss or german person. can you tell me more on how to pack like a swiss or german person iep?

Allen Wrench + Particle Board

a what? is that something that would allow me to liquify all my shit and then heat my liquid shit up until it evaporates and then i could just just let it condense in my new place using a large glass bulb looking apparatus thingy? problem is how to turn my liquid shit into a solid again

i fucking hate packing. it must be even worse when youre a proper adult with furniture and carpets and a wife who wont let you throw all your pens and trinkets and odd bits of plastic into a big box labelled 'ARBITRARY WANK'.

omg i'm doing this. everything will be ARBITRARY WANK; BOX xxx/12,84397

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

we plan on moving soon, either within the city or to another city so we packed up half of our stuff already that way it won't be too bad when we find soemwhere except we live on the 3rd floor and have no elevator

now stop being a pussy put some tunes on and pack some boxes.

nice work on the new house. lucky/crazy bastard

Guest Enter a new display name

You can hypnotize yourself with a mirror and a pendant so you think you just moved out.

Guest abusivegeorge
You can hypnotize yourself with a mirror and a pendant so you think you just moved out.

What about when the new people move in.

i'm headed about 10 mins away to my first ever home

god i want to pack like a swiss or german person. can you tell me more on how to pack like a swiss or german person iep?

This might help.

when i was moving i took my time to go through a lot of my stuff. and a lot of that lots of stuff i got rid off. with no hard feelings. plan it through several days; tidy every room of useless, 'surface' stuff that's been piling up in the corners and drawers. use a large bag or box for garbage. then use another set of boxes labeled after each room to put in those minor things that are either fragile or easy to loose. after that you just apply the procedure ipn suggested.

just don't make a big fuss about it. half of the problem goes away.

If you're going to throw back a few, which I highly recommend, be careful not to pack your beverage with your shit.

nice save, i can imagine myself doing just that later in life. id accuse someone dear to me of stealing my packing beer and then kick a door in. mental note for future self: you probably packed the beverage somewhere.

i just got back from a two hr lunch at my local noodle joint and quaffed a bottle wine there, they called me their most valuable customer and we morned our mutual loss together because i will no longer be able to waltz over there any time i please, now i will have to drive a car.

1:20 pm and nothing packed and now i need to either crack open more booze or take a nap

lol at my wife when she gets home from work and sees what i've gotten done today

Archived