IGNORED

Email 6 New Personality Disorders Caused by the Internet

beariksson

Guest 277: 930-933

No it's not you fucking noobtard.

BTW learn to use proper punctuation and grammar.

e.g.

This forum is filled with them.

PS My guinea pig just died.

Guest Iain C

Trolling is enjoyable, how is it a disorder?

My grandiose delusions are enjoyable, but I still tried to eat the cat.

lol @ Internet Asperger's Syndrome. I actually think that calling it that may be a pretty close match to trolling.

I went to school with a girl that had Asperger's Syndrome. She was hilarious...sometimes. Imagine someone who does Kevin Nealons bit of saying thoughts out loud and really quickly, and doing it non-stop. She was always whispering to her self, but would be half looking at you with this ultra sarcastic, condescending look. But she really was funny, and it's like she "needed" to be funny 24/7. And she commented on everything that was happening. She would often say things at very inappropriate times, similar to people with tourettes, like 'oh you dropped your pencil HAHHHAHAHHA" followed by blank stares. But then she'd have some real gems that were actually appropriately funny. Of course most of the kids called her Susie Ass Burger. :(

Guest 277: 930-933

I used to be friends with someone who had a bad case of Asperger's, super intelligent but hardly any display of emotions.

What struck me as odd was that it didn't occur to me until we'd been friends for at least 6 months.

Why does that name sound so familiar?

Susie Ass Burger.

Hmm...

Yeah it wasn't apparent to me for a good month or so that anything was wrong with her, i just thought she was shy the way she would cast awkward sideways glances all the time. But then I noticed her saying things under her breath, but audible, that made some sense, but the thoughts were strung together very oddly. Like, "she's there, in there, over there, she's doing it, she's bringing it, me, to me, why would she do that, i don't do that, she's there, i'm here, sandwich meat, she's there"

susie wasn't her real name i just made a name up b/c her parents are super duper rich and might send assassins after me for talking about their daughter on the internet.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

all these are just actual personality disorders with 'internet' before all their names.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

weak sauce. i'm sure the internet causes some personalty disorders but just adding "internet" or "forum" to the name isn't good enough.

At the heart of the real-life OCPD sufferer seems to be an irrational fear that the rest of the world is sloppier, dirtier and more disorganized than it should be, that it's rapidly getting worse, and that the world will fall to pieces unless someone straightens it up.

On the Internet, five minutes spent reading YouTube comments can convince even an average, level-headed person that the Internet is about to suffer the same fate.

lol

Archived