IGNORED

I'm sick of little bubble cars

Guest hahathhat

I like xB's(fun to drive) the new nissan cube thingy(havn't tried one yet), those are a lot of fun to drive. Honda fit's are gay, but they get really good mileage and are kind of fun to drive if standard. I haven't driven one of those new chevys yet either. But yeah, those cars are really lame looking but get the job done and generally have good gas efficiancy. I fucking hate hybrids, they almost all suck(toyotas), except some of the hybrid lexus models, some of which have a lot of power, and the tahoe hybrids are pretty powerful too. Most of the early hybrids are just wimpy as fuck though. Wait, why the fuck am I talking about hybrids.

Guest ezkerraldean

i empathise. any UK hatchback younger than about V or W plate should be destroyed. they're all disgusting.

Guest abusivegeorge

bubblecar6.jpg

bubblecar5.jpg

bubblecar4.jpg

bubblecar3.jpg

bubblecar2.jpg

bubblecar1.jpg

Those^^ are bubble cars.

The ones you posted are mini cars, city cars, or "small" hatchbacks.

Guest abracadabra

smart-car-1.jpg

the Smart car seems to kick ass in terms of street parallel parking, which is such a bitch in the city

Guest Iain C

I swear I posted a KR200 in here along with the words FUCK YOU earlier before I fell asleep. I must have put it in another thread by mistake.

Guest abusivegeorge

smart-car-1.jpg

the Smart car seems to kick ass in terms of street parallel parking, which is such a bitch in the city

City car^^. To qualify as a "bubble" car it must be a limited edition or a prototype, and have an engine smaller than 900 cc.

Guest Iain C

Is there a difference between a bubble car and a microcar? Are they different things, the same thing, or two things which overlap?

this is what i want, but i probably won't be able to get another car for about 2 years!

nissan-cube.jpg

2009_nissan_cube_0_430.jpg

this is what my mom has asym, its' a really comfortable ride and seems very spacious when you're in it :

04-scion-xb-hero.jpg

Guest abusivegeorge

Is there a difference between a bubble car and a microcar? Are they different things, the same thing, or two things which overlap?

Microcar has no definition it's just a term bandied aorund for reference towards anything small really, minicar, town/citycar, bubble car, they are all "small" or "micro".

this is what my mom has asym, its' a really comfortable ride and seems very spacious when you're in it :

04-scion-xb-hero.jpg

as far as scions go, this is the model i like!

newscion.jpg

right now we have a 2007 nissan xterra and a 97 toyota rav 4... the rav 4 has lasted me a very long time and i hope it still does until i get a new car in a few years!

Archived