IGNORED

jesus motherfucking christ!!!

Guest Georges Bataille

Guest Georges Bataille

i have a hard time adjusting to this friggin' hot weather! for two weeks or so temperatures have been up to 30° (86F). don't get me wrong, i'm all for warm, sunny weather but this is just too much. public transportation is worse than Dante's Inferno, I get on the train and in no time I am soaked to the bone. i haven't had a decent sleep for four nights in a row cause of this scorching heat. i'm a fucking wreck at work. it's gotten to a point where i get back home from work and start drinking wine immediately in order to be too fucked up to care about the heat and doze off.

how do you guys cope with the heat?

We're pasty Englishmen, clearly you don't know our ways. In Summer we turn lobster red and complain, by night we compose IDM about beetles and furiously post on WATMM. This is how it works over here, FACT

Guest Mr Salads

jesus you fucking pussy, its around 100 where I am right now and I'm not complaining.

is it dry? humid heat is a lot worse.

Yeah where I live its upper 90s and peaked over 100. It is showing that this weekend will be 100 and 101. Can't wait for it to go higher.

How do I cope with it? Even though I'm a huge coffee drinker, drink more water and have better cooler in your house. If I'm outside...there isn't much I can do than just deal with it :)...especially with monsoons.

I grew up in Chicago. That shit is raw.

In the winter it can get -30°F and in the summer it can get to 130°F (heat index... with humidity).

Old people always die.

Guest Mr Salads

In the winter it can get -30°F and in the summer it can get to 130°F (heat index... with humidity).

Old people always die.

its good, flushes out the useless humans who just take up our air

Guest theSun

Old people always die.

jesus, it gets down in around -10 F at night here in the winter and can be around 90 F in the summer, sounds pretty puss compared to chicago. i bet you fucks don't get as much lake effect snow as buffalo though.

Archived