IGNORED

Remember when...

Q27

Okay so, post stuff you remember in your time here at WATMM. Preferably something with you involved. Be sure to include commentary. ;)

From a black metal topic called black metal:

black metal is shit. metal is shit. BAH. They don't even deserve to be capitalized. I Only like a few things. metallica is meh aswell. MOO.

EH.

Yeah here I was joking around. Notice the BAH MOO and EH.

ANyway, Gorgoroth are great, so is Behemoth, and Drudkh.

the older shit is great but it gets tiring cause the production is shit, on purpose. i love it but i can't listen to it too much

and yes, a couple of the bands listen might be sub-genre'd into god knows where but they are pretty black metal

and if you want keyboards, check out Dimmu Borgir. They have a fucking electronic music producer on the keyboards, he is epic.

But typically blackmetal has no keyboards, Dimmu Borgir is classed as "Symphonic Black Metal"

Other bands that use a lot of keyboards, like Finntroll, Moonsorrow, Korpiklaani, etc, are a lot more folk metalish and use them in a way which is relevant to the music.

And ps, no one said you had to take music seriously and most of the time when you do you're a dick.

This really perturbed me. I was joking so I was surprised to get such a serious response. I like how he gave me a bunch that use keyboards. :o

I was joking dood. :rolleyes:

Yeah this is my silly reply. I felt weird when this happened.

i also forgot to say carpathian forest

LOL I love how he gave one more.

But eh. I do like some metally stuff. Like this (as if it matters :P ):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzQFPyvVVqk

Dead Rising's soundtrack has some good metally stuff. Lame? Maybe, but eh.

Okay so, post stuff you remember in your time here at WATMM. Preferably something with you involved. Be sure to include commentary. ;)

From a black metal topic called black metal:

Yeah here I was joking around. Notice the BAH MOO and EH.

This really perturbed me. I was joking so I was surprised to get such a serious response. I like how he gave me a bunch that use keyboards. :o

Yeah this is my silly reply. I felt weird when this happened.

LOL I love how he gave one more.

But eh. I do like some metally stuff. Like this (as if it matters :P ):

Dead Rising's soundtrack has some good metally stuff. Lame? Maybe, but eh.

FUCK YOU MUSIC IS SERIOUS INTERNETS BUSINESS, FAGGOT.

but really i reccomending black metal for those interested, regardless of your initial post. i'm not that big a dick.

black metal.

Guest JohnTqs

remember that conversation q27 had with essiness about metal? oh shit, i'll never forget that...

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

seriously weak sauce here be

someone quote this thread in 8 months time for some great memories please

Archived