IGNORED

"Salvaged" Photo Set On Flickr

Joyrex

I like scott's art a lot but i think he has really gotten too far into this whole 60s/70s vibe. all his work is entrenched in the same exact vibe. that vibe is trendy right now but its going to be stale in a few years. nice photos though.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

hay guys! do those pictures remind anyone else of that trip-hop band the boards of canada?

What is this? a bunch of uninspired snapshots of some old movies and other photos? I see absolutely no appeal other than the retro aesthetic which, yes, is played.

i love boc as much as the next guy, but lets not forget they didnt invent that style of music. in fact, they even stole their name from the same thing they were copying. please don't kill me for saying that, i love them.

i love boc as much as the next guy, but lets not forget they didnt invent that style of music. in fact, they even stole their name from the same thing they were copying. please don't kill me for saying that, i love them.

No, you're absolutely right, but while they did take their aesthetic from the NFBOC, I think we can all agree their sound is uniquely theirs in terms of combining those elements with modern electronic music.

No, you're absolutely right, but while they did take their aesthetic from the NFBOC, I think we can all agree their sound is uniquely theirs in terms of combining those elements with modern electronic music.

yes, totally agree. but their sound is based on those film sounds. but yes, totally thiers and they deserve tons of credit. now they just have to release another record so people can complain about it and then campfire will be cool.

yes, totally agree. but their sound is based on those film sounds. but yes, totally thiers and they deserve tons of credit. now they just have to release another record so people can complain about it and then campfire will be cool.

LOL, I know! As soon as TCH came out, Geogaddi seemed to be appreciated more and more. People are funny like that.

lol, I already like TCH. It's a different concept, but it's still BoC.

Those are some cool pics.

Guest Enter a new display name

i love boc as much as the next guy, but lets not forget they didnt invent that style of music.

They might not have invented IDM, but they did invent vintage photos.

i love boc as much as the next guy, but lets not forget they didnt invent that style of music.

They might not have invented IDM, but they did invent vintage photos.

i don't get it

Archived