IGNORED

Jonsi & Alex - Riceboy Sleeps

BOCfan

So the lead singer of Sigur Ros has teamed up with his boyfriend to release Riceboy Sleeps. If you're a fan of Sigur Ros then you'll no doubt love this, and from what I've heard so far, it takes Sigur Ros' signature sound and runs with the ambient side of it more.

Highly recommended.

Click here for samples.

Guest Archrival

SOUNDS AMAZING!!!!!!! Will get this.

NME gave it 2 out of 10, thats a good sign (for me atleast)!

Guest bitroast

ha, you're kidding!

it's been out and about online for awhile now. it really is quite lovely. nothing but niceness :)

Picked this up yesterday and it sounds beautiful- for those wanting to hear what an ambient Sigur Ros album would sound like- you're in luck! I like the subtle use of field recordings and some of the background textural elements as well. Not exactly sure what some of the reviewers were expecting to hear...

Guest bitroast

Picked this up yesterday and it sounds beautiful- for those wanting to hear what an ambient Sigur Ros album would sound like- you're in luck! I like the subtle use of field recordings and some of the background textural elements as well. Not exactly sure what some of the reviewers were expecting to hear...

hehe, yeah. being a sigur ros fan, i kinda guessed what this was going to sound like and was spot on. having that said that, i ended up enjoying it awhoole lot more than i was expecting : )

Archived