IGNORED

atari 2600

YEK

There was another game much like desert falcon but it was a space ship or combat plane or something inside a base.

You're thinking of the classic SEGA arcade game, Zaxxon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHORFz6ZCC0

Yeah that one, except i never played it in color. I remember playing it on 386 or 486 PCs.

pong_flash_game.png

did anybody EVER understand what was going on in ET?

Understand...not really...I had an idea... which I must confess, I have beat/complete ET on several occasions when I had an Atari. Go figure.

Fucking weird, after reading this thread yesterday. My mum just rang unprompted and said she's found my old Atari and NES with games, lightguns, etc in the loft from when I was a kid, and asked if I still want them. FUCK YES

pong_flash_game.png

Understand...not really...I had an idea... which I must confess, I have beat/complete ET on several occasions when I had an Atari. Go figure.

do you people remember the rumor about how they buried a bunch of et cartridges ( in the desert?) because it was a crap game

pong_flash_game.png

do you people remember the rumor about how they buried a bunch of et cartridges ( in the desert?) because it was a crap game

Yeah...and according to Snopes its true: http://www.snopes.com/business/market/atari.asp

Archived