IGNORED

atari 2600

YEK

what's yer favorite old atari game? i love defender, seaquest, ice hockey. shit is classic yo

i got a huge ammount of games and machine in storage somewhere.

warlords: wicked 4-player paddle game. gameplay still fun even today.

Warlords_2600_ScreenShot3.gif

yars revenge: game just trips me the fuck out. no idea why.

Yars_Revenge_2600_ScreenShot3.gif

missle command

Missile_Command_2600_ScreenShot2.gif

kaboom

Kaboom_2600_ScreenShot4.gif

enduro

enduro_00.jpg

custer's revenge

custer_s_revenge_pal.gif

Hi fellow watmm old people lol

what's yer favorite old atari game? i love defender, seaquest, ice hockey. shit is classic yo

Was seaquest the one where you were a dolphin? If so I liked that one a lot.

Also Pitfall II was awesome, took adventure games to the next level.

I also have vague memories of this game called swordquest (it might have been a series) where you'd scroll around a world not unlike Adventure but in certain rooms you had to complete a test in order to obtain various items. I remember it being fun but I was too young to understand the strategy/objectives

I liked many of them but i don't remember their names, from the ones posted, defender, pitfall, i remember one that was a little car on the moon or something.

I also had one of those cartridges that had a lot of games in it and you chose the game with a combination of switches on it, that was awesome.

There was another game much like desert falcon but it was a space ship or combat plane or something inside a base.

You're thinking of the classic SEGA arcade game, Zaxxon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHORFz6ZCC0

used to play this on colecovision, i found this game really hard when i was 5 or 6. havent played it since, maybe its time to have another crack at it?

Hi fellow watmm old people lol

Was seaquest the one where you were a dolphin? If so I liked that one a lot.

Also Pitfall II was awesome, took adventure games to the next level.

I also have vague memories of this game called swordquest (it might have been a series) where you'd scroll around a world not unlike Adventure but in certain rooms you had to complete a test in order to obtain various items. I remember it being fun but I was too young to understand the strategy/objectives

in seaquest you were a submarine and you shot enemy submarines and sharks and rescued scuba divers... all this while maintaining your oxygen level

Archived