IGNORED

Make Up a Skateboard Trick Name

Tessier Ashpool

270 crushing mandible to disaster plant knee-thwack

on a related note, i used to inline skate and our words are much better. ALLEY-OOP for example means backwards. other tricks include the 'fishbrain' (the hardest grind - all weight is taken on the topside of one skate at 90 degrees, whilst the other leg is stuck out in front and grabbed by the opposing arm), and the 'Fahrverg-nuegen' (often pronounced FATHER NOOGEN) which literally translates from dutch(?) to "enjoy the ride".

i used to inline too, i loved my salamons

270 crushing mandible to disaster plant knee-thwack

on a related note, i used to inline skate and our words are much better. ALLEY-OOP for example means backwards. other tricks include the 'fishbrain' (the hardest grind - all weight is taken on the topside of one skate at 90 degrees, whilst the other leg is stuck out in front and grabbed by the opposing arm), and the 'Fahrverg-nuegen' (often pronounced FATHER NOOGEN) which literally translates from dutch(?) to "enjoy the ride".

i used to inline too, i loved my salamons

alley oop's a skateboarding term and was a skateboarding term long before your gay roller-skater bastardisation... it's a type of air.

going backwards is fakey on a skateboard.

it's also used in basketball i believe.

Guest JohnTqs

hi five grab

the inverse pass the coke bro

sleepover grind

the girl talk flip

sleeveless tee slide

boomboxx railslide

Archived