IGNORED

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING HOT

Guest my usernames always really suck

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

I like your avatar FortyTwo, it is not hot here in London, although maybe thats just because I sleep untill roughly 6pm but when I woke today it was raining.

Guest FortyTwo

I like your avatar FortyTwo, it is not hot here in London, although maybe thats just because I sleep untill roughly 6pm but when I woke today it was raining.

Thanks.

It's been raining all day here, we did have 2 or 3 weeks of strong sunshine not so long ago though.

Guest Drahken

Thats what is so ass backwards about this, Seattle is like the US version of London and is known for being rainy/overcast/not hot.

Guest joshier

Thats what is so ass backwards about this, Seattle is like the US version of London and is known for being rainy/overcast/not hot.

the other month, the south of england had extreme snow, it was amazing but fucking bizarre.

Guest FortyTwo

the other month, the south of england had extreme snow, it was amazing but fucking bizarre.

Our weather patterns never generally tend to follow whats expected, with the exception of rain.

Guest my usernames always really suck

el niño

e

l

(spacebar)

n

i

Start

Run

charmap.exe

(enter)

where's that n with the eyebrow above it...

*scroll* *scroll* *scroll* *scroll* *scroll*

ah there it is

*highlight*

*copy*

*paste*

o

It's still sweltering over here at 10 O'CLOCK! I'm so grateful for industrial AC at my work but I have to sleep with two fans on while waking up occasionally to mist myself with a spray bottle. :sad:

who cares it's just weather. Some days it will be hot. Others not. Sometimes it will rain. It might rain more sometimes. Less others. You can't control it, so why whine?

Still about 60F here in SF.

It's always goddamn 60. And foggy.

it's miles better than Ballstun

I grew up in Ohio, so I'm very familiar with the hot, muggy summer. It feels weird here in the winter since it doesn't snow, and it feels weird in the summer since it isn't balls hot. Can't wait til September when it's nice again, though.

Guest JohnTqs

SEATTLE FUCKERS

when does wisp play? i've been thinking about going to visit a friend in portland and maybe i could plan it to go see wisp. watmm bro hang after the show?

Hey Chaosmachine, yeah same here in MTL, it rained about 2 out of 3 days.

Like I wrote earlier, chaos in motion indeed, I can't do shit about it so I can't whine about it.

Archived