IGNORED

McKinnon loses appeal

BCM

so poor old Gary McKinnon has lost his latest (and probably) last appeal to avoid extradition from the UK to the US to face up to 70 years in prison for hacking. Harsh. As he was looking for (and apparently found) evidence of UFOs and the free energy technology associated with them, it does seem like the US Government are a bit too desperate to get hold of him if they had nothing to hide. It would discredit his story far more if the US just said "yeah whatever, we don't want him, he's just some mad conspiracy theorist. sort it out in the UK, we can't be bothered". so I think the way this has been handled pretty much proves they are hiding stuff and McKinnon stumbled across something very very secret. poor geezer's fucked now. and he looks like Aphex. I think it's well bad.

Mr McKinnon, of Wood Green, north London

Braap brappp! Rep your ends! I think I should start a post code war with the USA over this.

Mr McKinnon, of Wood Green, north London

Braap brappp! Rep your ends! I think I should start a post code war with the USA over this.

yeah man, stab them up innit.

Maybe if that fucking faggot McKinnon didn't look like such an alien he could avoid extradition and get beamed up to his mothership. Fucking faggot looks like a cross between ALF and those aliens at the end of A.I.

Get him outta here. He is like, one totally bogus lookin dude. Most non haneous.

Maybe if that fucking faggot McKinnon didn't look like such an alien he could avoid extradition and get beamed up to his mothership. Fucking faggot looks like a cross between ALF and those aliens at the end of A.I.

Get him outta here. He is like, one totally bogus lookin dude. Most non haneous.

oh shut up clitterhaus...

Guest my usernames always really suck

As he was looking for (and apparently found) evidence of UFOs and the free energy technology associated with them, it does seem like the US Government are a bit too desperate to get hold of him if they had nothing to hide.

Yeah...

Looking for pseudoscience conspiracy theorist neckbeard shit should make you immune from prosecution for illegally breaking into other peoples' and organizations' computers.

Whatever, nerd.

Yeah, i noticed BCM had tried to sensationalize the story aswell by trying to make out that this faggot had found some shit relating to aliens. Of course, it was complete fucking bullshit, there has been no suggestion that this ALF lookin motherfucker found squat and one can only presume that BCM tried to sensationalize it to make for a better thread, or he reads a lot of Daily Sport and is starting to get into this style of writing. In either case, no-one was convinced that this ALF lookin fuck found shit so lets not try and pretend he did.

yada yada yada lots of swearing and name calling etc. why don't you give it a rest mate? it's boring. just like, you know, act like a normal sane person. by all means contradict my views and point out why you disagree, but why does every post of yours have to be "controversial" and "edgy"? you just come across as a total cunt. I bet you're alright in real life, but the Internet tough-guy persona is so boring and been done to death mate.

you're both bickering like little girls, now stop it.

the hacker, poor guy, MASSIVE breech of security though, will be made an example of.

I agree on both points (clitterhaus started it though trying to be amusing by being insulting as usual...mumble mumble grumble not my fault mutter mumble)

Archived