• Yes, on the regular
    • Yes, just once, didn't like it
    • No, I like having hairy balls
    • No, I'm too scared of losing a nadger

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

fuck no. balls are pointless ugly bags of flesh and hair. they're never going to look attractive so just pretend they aren't there. trying to make them look decent will fail and makes you look like you try too hard

Guest Iain C

Are you working tonight? I've not been sleeping lately and wish to anaesthetise myself with alcohol.

Of course

I might pop down if I can round up anyone else

Guest Adjective

I wouldn't shave my legs just yet, they're the hairiest part of my body and it's about the only vestige of masculinity I have... plus, jorts look better with a thick carpet of ginger hair.

Did you use head-hair clippers on your pubes? I tried that (no guard) but it didn't really work for me with the coarseness of the hair.

honestly, i don't remember specifically shaving my sack bare, though i know i have been bare before (during my adderall phase so god knows, i probably plucked out each hair with tweezers or something). i do remember trimming the sack with head clippers and a short guard, which was incredibly awkward. your sack loosens up quite a bit fromm the heat of all the attention, and i always worried about thin folding skin being so near moving teeth. i usually use mr. patient scissors on the testicles. measure the hair with fingers and trim away.

if i were to shave my balls this instant i'd probably dip them in a glass of ice water with ice first.

Guest Iain C

Yeah, I used a brand new disposible on the fellas... that'll be my designated balls-razor. I use a Mach 3 for my face.

I shaved everything off down there once when I was insanely drunk - didn't cut myself once :) took me a while to work out what the fuck had happened the next morning though.... it was ok, but as lots of people said - it's a killer when it starts to grow back! real itchy and prickly....

Guest theSun

my pubes are on roughly the same irritation schedule as my neck beard. 1 day without is fine, 2 days could suck if its hot and humid, 3 days is rough, 4 days is about the limit before i go crazy and drink myself to sleep.

yeah i'm afraid to do it for fear of choppin up my balls and also because i'm sure it is uncomfortable as hell when it grows back

i do it occasionally can't be bother most of the time and not sure if i should be doing it or not really

if you can shave your face, you can shave your balls. just gotta be gentle

why though? whats the point? seems a lot of effort and all you get in return are hairless saggy balls instead of hairy saggy balls. is it better for ball sucking?

Guest Iain C

It's hardly a lot of effort... ten minutes in the shower versus ten minutes sitting on WATMM...

And it's far, far better for ball-sucking

i don't really care for ball sucking that much. at first i can't tell whats going on and then it feels ok and then it tickles

10 minutes in the shower? sounds like water wastage. i suppose for those of us without jobs and whatnot

Guest Iain C

To be honest that's just speculation. I haven't had my balls sucked in the 12 hours or so since I shaved them. Any takers?

Archived