IGNORED

hi.

sinicalypse

tl;dr tl;dr tl;dr, motherfuckers!@#

how are you today!?@ i'm good, man. i think i just forever cemented my underground credibility and hopefully save myself a whole bunch of bullshit with whack MCs with this freestyle i just recorded like.... eh read the book someday. basically it's like, the culmination of everything i've been doing... i just sat on the idea and subject matter for years until i was dead certain taht i could execute it proper horrorshow.

enjoy>>> it's free as shit like seriously burn it on cds and throw it at people. preferably hipsters... aim for their faces, cuz remember, it's on *your* shoulders to make the world a better place.

props to everyone ranging from the kooler than jesus sysops back in the day to homies past present and fallen and future i mean there's a lot of you out there i aint know yet.

justified and futuristic.mp3

ok i had to put a finishing touch on at the end... i had pre-nabbed the sample for that asset dj mix, but like, yeah here we go this shit works.

you know how like 6500 bands try to add you on myspace?!@ right. first off you get my real account, secondly you'll get a bulletin that says this:

subject: i need to build an onramp for my jock.

bam. underground legend status forever cemented @ >>>

http://sinicalypse.kaen.org/rapsteez/justified%20and%20futuristic.mp3

seriously, i will like 99.7% surely marry the first girl who can provide photographic and/or video evidence of her burning this song to cd and throwing it in a hipster's face

---

and my twitter is foreal too... i mean i aint tryin to sell you shit, i'm just bein me you know!?@

justified and futuristic.mp3

Archived