IGNORED

So I'm in love with my best friend

Guest abusivegeorge

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

I love the WATMM jelousy too, keep it coming guys some of you ahve a lot of pent up shit and anger to get out, come on get all out on here, the internets is serious business.

I feel for you Georgie. I'm plagued by this problem almost every time I meet a girl who is cool. I somewhat disagree with some of the responses on here that you can't go on to be friends afterwards. I think what you did was definitely the right thing because if you never get it off your chest then it will eat you up inside but since you talked to her, you can both be on the same page. No awkwardness (hopefully), no hard feelings, no lifetime of wondering if shes actually into you, just friends. I can deal with rejection, but whats a million times worse is being in limbo and not knowing how to feel.

Considering she talked with you for a while on the phone after you told her, and also considering what she was saying, it sounds like shes an amazing person to be friends with. Just be glad with that. The only advice I can give you at this point is to keep your distance from her for a while. Don't stop hanging out with her but just tell her you think it would be good for you if you don't see her very often for the next little while until you get your head straight.

In the mean time, go get some fucking pussy man! Every guy will probably need to be told this every time it happens but fresh pussy ALWAYS makes things better.

Okay, now that you've told her, and she's rejected the advance, you have to ignore her. For a while, like until she gets worried that you might hurt yourself and she'll feel guilty for not at least giving you a chance. When she starts calling, DON'T answer, let her leave a message, DON'T erase all of them. Keep the one that sounds like she's the most concerned. Continue ignoring until she starts dropping by to make sure you aren't soaking yourself with a toaster, but don't let her inside for a while. When you do, make sure you look your absolute worst, leave pizza boxes, soda cans, and burger wrappers everywhere, and tell her it's hell without her, even cleaning the house is pointless. When she accepts you, pull the dropcloth cover off your filthy dining room to reveal a candle-lit dinner, similarly remove your pajama pants and t-shirt to reveal your best suit, clap your hands to signal to your service that the guest is ready for dinner, and provide for her a night she won't remember after she drinks the roofie-laced Perrier.

also holy fucking lol!

Guest abusivegeorge

I feel for you Georgie. I'm plagued by this problem almost every time I meet a girl who is cool. I somewhat disagree with some of the responses on here that you can't go on to be friends afterwards. I think what you did was definitely the right thing because if you never get it off your chest then it will eat you up inside but since you talked to her, you can both be on the same page. No awkwardness (hopefully), no hard feelings, no lifetime of wondering if shes actually into you, just friends. I can deal with rejection, but whats a million times worse is being in limbo and not knowing how to feel.

Considering she talked with you for a while on the phone after you told her, and also considering what she was saying, it sounds like shes an amazing person to be friends with. Just be glad with that. The only advice I can give you at this point is to keep your distance from her for a while. Don't stop hanging out with her but just tell her you think it would be good for you if you don't see her very often for the next little while until you get your head straight.

In the mean time, go get some fucking pussy man! Every guy will probably need to be told this every time it happens but fresh pussy ALWAYS makes things better.

Okay, now that you've told her, and she's rejected the advance, you have to ignore her. For a while, like until she gets worried that you might hurt yourself and she'll feel guilty for not at least giving you a chance. When she starts calling, DON'T answer, let her leave a message, DON'T erase all of them. Keep the one that sounds like she's the most concerned. Continue ignoring until she starts dropping by to make sure you aren't soaking yourself with a toaster, but don't let her inside for a while. When you do, make sure you look your absolute worst, leave pizza boxes, soda cans, and burger wrappers everywhere, and tell her it's hell without her, even cleaning the house is pointless. When she accepts you, pull the dropcloth cover off your filthy dining room to reveal a candle-lit dinner, similarly remove your pajama pants and t-shirt to reveal your best suit, clap your hands to signal to your service that the guest is ready for dinner, and provide for her a night she won't remember after she drinks the roofie-laced Perrier.

also holy fucking lol!

Thanks man, finally a decent watmmer to post in the last two pages (besides bene), yeah I've told her I'm keeping my distance for a while, and that I'll probably go round in a couple of weeks and she said thats fine, whenever I'm ready.

Thanks for udnerstanding man :). Like oyu say I can deal with rejection as long as I know where I can stand, and I genuinely do feel good about it, the one and only thing I was worried about was fucking up the friendship, which is better than ever, so thats me happy for now!

Hurrah for fucked up girl situations. I excel at getting myself into them

You've def done the right thing man. At least you can look back and say you put it out there. Keep your distance for a bit, get over it, move on, if you're friends after that then it's all good.

Guest abusivegeorge

Hurrah for fucked up girl situations. I excel at getting myself into them

You've def done the right thing man. At least you can look back and say you put it out there. Keep your distance for a bit, get over it, move on, if you're friends after that then it's all good.

Thanks man :), yeah I'm going to keep my distance for a couple of weeks for definite, see how it pans out.

things will work out. this happens to everyone. you need to forget about her for the moment, because when you're in your forties, and you own an idm bar, and one night as you're admiring the rasterbated posters of autechre on the wall, this girl will walk in after reading a post on watmm about how classy your establishment is. after a few drinks, she'll lean in and offer you a choice. you can ditch your wife and kids and sleep with her, or she will walk away and you'll never see her again. you're about to take her up on it when a tall bearded man walks in. heads turn. everyone knows this man. it is essines. he orders a round of moosehead for everyone in the bar, and the girl immediately loses interest in you. essines and the girl leave together. your life sucks so you sell your bar and buy a ticket on a commercial space flight to saturn. the ship's life support systems break down and you freeze to death as the ship drifts into an asteroid field and explodes.

things will work out. this happens to everyone. you need to forget about her for the moment, because when you're in your forties, and you own an idm bar, and one night as you're admiring the rasterbated posters of autechre on the wall, this girl will walk in after reading a post on watmm about how classy your establishment is. after a few drinks, she'll lean in and offer you a choice. you can ditch your wife and kids and sleep with her, or she will walk away and you'll never see her again. you're about to take her up on it when a tall bearded man walks in. heads turn. everyone knows this man. it is essines. he orders a round of moosehead for everyone in the bar, and the girl immediately loses interest in you. essines and the girl leave together. your life sucks so you sell your bar and buy a ticket on a commercial space flight to saturn. the ship's life support systems break down and you freeze to death as the ship drifts into an asteroid field and explodes.

That's a beautiful LOL... :cat::cat::cat::orly::cisfor:

Guest Coalbucket PI

Yeah I think you'll probably end up hating her or hating to be around her or something, maybe after pretending to like her new boyfriend for a few months

Guest abusivegeorge

there's probably a reason you two are just best friends anyway don't you think ?

Yes deifnetly, which is what I was saying before, I knew there wasn't going to be a relationship, it was just soemthing I needed to get out their because it was eating me up inside, I was paranoid about doing so for fear of it fucking up our friednship, and it hasn't, so thats why it's all good and I'm in pain, of course I am, but it's time for me to deal with it now and move the fuck on, with a friendship intact.

Archived