IGNORED

Transgender

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

Guest thanksomuch

I LOVE TRANNIES

I imagine the reason being they are basically guys with better personal hygiene

wrong

correct answer: chicks with dicks

I can imagine greeting this friend is a nightmare, the choice between saying "Sup bro!?" and "Sup sis!?" could be nerve wracking even. So to avoid embarassment I suggest overhauling your dialogue when interacting with this insane freak.

For example, the term "What's happening my nigger?" could be deemed offensive as your friend might not like the implication that they are your belonging. I suggest a more impersonal "Greetings transgenderal fellow "human" being - would you care for a twix?"

Also, you will need to modify dialogue when introducing your friend to other people. I suggest this line of dialogue:

"My friend here is of vague gender and possibly sexual orientation, I suggest you avoid eye contact or perhaps just move along quietly, I will detain them in the meantime" That way your friend will appreciate that you would rather no fuss be made of them and this could result in bum poking and a potential marital breakdown but when you consider the conversation starting material it will result in - the pros outweigh the cons.

Good luck!

(I know you said no silly comments but honestly, I have no idea. If someone decided they were transgender and got offended at me accidentally referring to them with a gender tag I'd politely advise them to go fuck themselves and stop making a deal out of nothing)

'He' is wrong, 'she' is wrong, 'it' is offensive. wtf do you call them?

well no because they choose a gender. so she might be a he who looks like a she. so you say she

and at what point is he actually a she? when he legally changes his gender? when the penis is gone?

A lot of places consider it to be a simple matter of when the sex is changed on official documents, such as your drivers license, from M to F or vice versa. I've dealt with this situation multiple times, given where I work (a homeless shelter), and it can often be an awkward situation at first, but it generally just takes a little bit of time. It helps if they have chosen a female name, simply because it is easier to introduce someone by name rather than sex "she is/he is". If that isn't the case, or they have an ambiguous name, it doesn't hurt to ask (in a polite manner, of course). Most people going through it rarely have someone take the time to consider their situation. Sometimes I need to be very upfront, as I have to know as much about the person I am dealing with as possible. So I guess I've just become slightly used to it.

I watched this program not that long ago that had a Transsexual woman talking about the ordeal she had to go through to be recognized as a female. I think it was in California. To legally change sex, she had to claim that she had a mental illness. And though, in my experience, this is sometimes the case, this particular woman operated a successful business as a real estate agent, had a husband, had kids (from a previous relationship when she was still a man), and aside from the normal anxieties everyone has, she wasn't at all mentally ill, and generally pretty stable and adapted to the life she was leading. Pretty fucking shitty if you ask me.

this is my friend james. she is 'in transition' currently.

spoiler incase she posts here

5736_103070631942_649266942_2245954_3871794_n.jpg

edit: he/she is really quite hot.

edit2: she/he has a boyfriend, who is gay. work that one out.

m2f or f2m?

either way, he/she is "hot to trot"!

'He' is wrong, 'she' is wrong, 'it' is offensive. wtf do you call them?

well no because they choose a gender. so she might be a he who looks like a she. so you say she

and at what point is he actually a she? when he legally changes his gender? when the penis is gone?

A lot of places consider it to be a simple matter of when the sex is changed on official documents, such as your drivers license, from M to F or vice versa. I've dealt with this situation multiple times, given where I work (a homeless shelter), and it can often be an awkward situation at first, but it generally just takes a little bit of time. It helps if they have chosen a female name, simply because it is easier to introduce someone by name rather than sex "she is/he is". If that isn't the case, or they have an ambiguous name, it doesn't hurt to ask (in a polite manner, of course). Most people going through it rarely have someone take the time to consider their situation. Sometimes I need to be very upfront, as I have to know as much about the person I am dealing with as possible. So I guess I've just become slightly used to it.

I watched this program not that long ago that had a Transsexual woman talking about the ordeal she had to go through to be recognized as a female. I think it was in California. To legally change sex, she had to claim that she had a mental illness. And though, in my experience, this is sometimes the case, this particular woman operated a successful business as a real estate agent, had a husband, had kids (from a previous relationship when she was still a man), and aside from the normal anxieties everyone has, she wasn't at all mentally ill, and generally pretty stable and adapted to the life she was leading. Pretty fucking shitty if you ask me.

Transgender options are crude and "chop shop" like at this point--I predict genomic medicine being used to do a targeted change using DNA and protein synthesis and literal "re-workings" inside such as the penis withdrawing into a clitoris, the testes atrophying, the scrotum retracting into labia, + on + on and the opposite for a woman. We are all embryologically female; it's just the action of hormones that alter the structure and function to stay female or shift to male--believe me, it's a fucking bitch to learn about in embryology/physiology; I'll never forget Mullerian ducts and other bullshit. Just because that has seemed permanent to us now for the past 100,000 years doesn't mean it won't always be the case.

Or, you could do this.

castrationcook.gif

nsfw/disturbing

Archived